Chapter 48

He didn't need to persuade me any further. I practically bulldozed him as I collided my body with his, our lips intertwining, fitting together like two pieces of a puzzle.

My hands found themselves tangled in his hair, grabbing at it while he fumbled with the buttons of my shirt, the same shirt I'd been wearing all this time, my tie still loosely hung around my neck, which Draco was now biting, desperate to leave his mark indented in my skin. I took charge of the situation, pinning him down onto the bed with one hand while I felt for the button of his trousers with the other, feeling his length against my hand. Just as I got the button undone I felt myself being flipped over so I was the one lying down, with Draco's hand clamped firmly around my neck, with just the right amount of pressure.

"Who said you're in charge darling?" He smirked before crashing out lips together again and slipping his hand up my skirt and inserting a finger inside me, causing me to groan, which was the opportunity Draco took to find my tongue with his. My shirt was undone completely now, and Draco's breathing intensified at the sight of me underneath him, completely in his control. He released himself from me and pulled me up by my arms to rip the shirt off of my back and undid the clasp of my bra with ease.

"Fucking hell Greenwood you're something else."

In an instant I was pinned back down, Draco's full body weight on top of me as he buried his head in my chest, kissing, biting and sucking as he went, and I locked my legs around his waist, not being able to stand the pressure building between my legs anymore.

"Draco....I need you."

"Oh do you now?"

"Y-yes"

"Well I can help with that darling", he found the zip of my skirt and pulled it off of me, before his own trousers and shirt came off, exposing his body to me fully. He positioned himself carefully before looking at me for reassurance, and after a desperate nod from me he inserted himself inside me, causing me to breathe in sharply.

"Fuck" Draco moaned in my ear as he increased the speed, both of us sweating. As he got deeper I felt the pressure building and took in another sharp breath, causing Draco's eyes to fill with worry as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No you're fine."

"Good girl....oh fuckkkk.....I don't ever want to hurt you"

Draco's eyes were practically in the back of his head at this point, his usually perfectly groomed hair now a mess from where my hands were running from it, and his back full of desperate scratches as I grabbed onto anything for comfort, the pressure becoming unbearable as I felt my hips begin to buckle.

"Do it, for me Belle."

That was all I needed. I allowed my body to release the pressure, letting out a loud moan in the process. Draco followed almost immediately, removing himself to lay down next to me, pulling the duvet over my exposed body and kissing me once more.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do it like that with you" he sighed, rolling over onto his side so he was facing me, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Jesus I could have done that all night" I replied.

"Me too. But why rush? We're on our own now, we can do whatever we want, whenever we want. Just you and me."

He was right. It was just us. We weren't two school kids anymore, we were two young adults in a city far from home, where no one knew what they had done just a few hours earlier.

"Promise me we never have to go home?" I asked.

"Whenever I'm with you I'm home." He rolled back over and pulled me over so my head was resting on his chest as he stroked my back gently.

"You know I still can't believe it."

"Believe what?" I raised my head to meet his eyes.

"That you're mine."