Chapter 39

I decided not to tell Harry anything about last night. Draco trusted me to keep his secret and quite frankly if I said it out loud I think I wouldn't even be able to explain it all before I threw up. I made a mental promise to myself to act like nothing had happened. Today we were playing Slytherin in the first match of the season, and I sat down at breakfast in my warm Gryffindor Quidditch jumper to see Ron staring down at his toast looking like he was either going to throw up or faint.

"What's wrong with Weasley?" I whispered to Harry as I took a sip of my juice.

"Nervous about his first match" he replied, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh come on Ron you'll be fine! Gryffindor has been unbeaten for 3 years!"

"So no pressure then" Ron just said,  not taking his eyes off of his plate.

"Hello everyone" Luna Lovegood joined us at the table. "Ron you're looking a bit peaky, is that why you put something in his cup?" She asked Harry, who simply smirked.

"No Ron don't drink it!" Hermione shouted, but it was too late, Ron had already downed the contents of his cup, I looked at Harry who simply winked at me and we clinked our own cups together and finished our breakfast.

As we headed out of the great hall in the direction of the quidditch changing rooms, I saw Draco, sat in his Slytherin Quidditch jumper. He still looked solemn so I hung back from the others and sat down next to him.

"I have a proposition for you Mr Malfoy" I said, and his glum look was replaced with a look of intrigue.

"Go on Miss Greenwood, enlighten me"

"Let's have one day. One day where we forget everything going on, one day just for us."

"One good day in a sea of bad days. Then what?"

"Then tomorrow we carry on. Think of today as a no rules day, to do whatever we want. Like hitting the pause button."

"I want to, I really do, but the cabinet-"

"It will still be there tomorrow. Besides, it's quidditch today Mr Slytherin."

"Ok, but only with this one deal. Whoever wins the match, gets a reward."

"Ok, what reward?"

He raises his hand to stoke my face, tracing his thumb over my lips. "I think you know what kind of reward Belle."

"Bring it Malfoy."

"Oh I intend to Greenwood."

~

"And here they are, the reigning champions, GRYFFINDOR!" We flew out onto the pitch, smiling at the sea of people cheering. The Slytherin team flew out shortly after, and Draco whipped past me so fast that I had to hold onto my broom tight to avoid falling off.

"Falling off before the match has been started Greenwood?"

"Watch your mouth Malfoy!" I screamed back at him.

"Or what?" He simply smirked at me before flying into his starting position.

The whistle was blown and the match started, and straight away I dived after a quaffle and held it tightly under my arm. Once I was lined up I threw it straight at the Slytherin goal and..."GOAL FOR GYRFFINDOR! VICTORIA GREENWOOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN!"

5 more goals were scored and just as I dived after another quaffle I heard "Oi Greenwood!"

I looked down to see Draco flying underneath me, who suddenly swooped up and knocked me clean off of my broom, I managed to grab it to hold me up, and I dangled in the air. "Looks like Malfoy's not interested in the game, he's more interested in Gryffindor's star chaser!" The commentator shouted and just as my grip was lost on my broom and I fell down, I felt a hand grab me and before I knew it I was on the back of Draco's broom.

"Draco Malfoy what are you doing?" I asked as he looped the loop, with me clinging onto him for dear life.

"Just letting off some steam." He did another loop before taking me back to my broom which now lay on the ground. I kicked off from the ground just as the whistle was blown. "HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WIN!"

"Well played Belle" Malfoy said.

"What's my reward then?" I asked.

"Later." He said and he dived down to the ground and headed in towards the changing room.

~

I left the celebratory party in the common room early, and found Draco waiting for me outside the great hall.

"Fancy a butterbeer?"

"Ok, let me just grab a coat though it's freezing"

"No need", he draped his black jacket over my shoulders and laced my fingers with his as we walked in the freezing cold night air.

"Cheers, to a good day" Draco and I clinked our glasses together and Draco pretty much downed his drink in one gulp.

"I really love butterbeer, so much better than pumpkin juice"

"So much better."

"So I'm going to need to get a book-"

"Tomorrow, Draco."

"Right tomorrow. Two more butterbeers please!!!"

~

"This way" Draco took my hand on the way back to the castle, many butterbeers later.

"This isn't the way back to the castle."

"We're taking a detour." He practically dragged me to an old cabin hidden deep in the forest and opened the door. I barely had time to take it all in before I felt myself being pushed against the wall and hungry lips were on mine.

"Reward time" he said, his lips leaving mine only to plant kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around his neck, burying my hands in his hair as he kissed every inch of my neck before reaching for the bottom of my jumper and pulling it clean off my body in a matter of seconds.

I reached for his own which he pulled off instantly and I began to press kisses to his toned torso when I was thrown back by his hand around my neck.

"Oh no, this is about you Belle, it's my turn to look after you" he whispered in a husky voice in my ear as he unbuttoned my jeans.

He pulled me towards the bed that lay in the centre of the cabin and pushed me down onto it, climbing on top of me. He kissed every inch of my body and I melted into his touch. Soon he made his way down to my thighs and with a single swift movement he ripped my underwear off, leaving me exposed. He positioned himself carefully but before he did anything else he looked at my face for reassurance and asked "is this ok?" I nodded, needing his touch and he slid himself inside of me and let out a groan. As our bodies moved as one, our breathing became heavier and louder.

"I love you so much, you know that" he said between kisses.

"And I love you" I replied.

The speed soon increased and just as I was about to flip us over a hand was on my throat again. "I'm in control today darling" he said, and as I lay back down he brushed my hair out of my face and whispered "good girl" before letting out another loud groan.

Soon we were both approaching our highs and as my eyes rolled into the back of my head, feeling nothing but pleasure and love for this boy, I heard him say "fuck" under his breath as his breathing became shaky and he finished.

He lay down next to me, pulling me into his chest that was dripping with sweat and said "this is the best good day in a sea of bad days I've ever had"