Chapter 49

This feeling was something else. To wake up and see him there. His legs intertwined with mine. His messy bed hair and the way he looks when he's sleeping. Peaceful.

Almost on cue he opens his eyes slightly and murmurs "you're staring."

"Just admiring the view."

"Well then you must be looking in the mirror." He keeps his eyes closed as he pulls me into him, both of us still undressed as we were the night before.

"What are we doing today then?" I asked as he ran his fingers through my hair sleepily.

"I want to start by doing this" he suddenly leant towards me and began to kiss my neck, hitting every sensitive spot from where he had done the same just a few hours before. As our lips collided and our tongues danced I swung my leg over him and his hands moved to my hips, holding me in place. My hands travelled his body, tracing every inch of his skin, feeling the muscles of his arms and torso, and the smooth skin of his face. Feeling something touching my leg I lined myself up and pushed myself down so we were moving as one, and watched as his tired eyes lit up as I rode him, holding my hips steady. Soon the air was filled with his heavy breathing and groans as he placed his head back on the pillow as I left mark after mark on his neck.

"Fuck"

All I could do was let out a moan, the pressure between my legs rising and it wasn't long before Draco has flipped us over so he was on top and leant down to whisper in my ear "my turn."

The speed increased, the air filled with our moans, and just as I couldn't stand it anymore, a hand enclosed around my neck and Draco said "say my name darling."

"D-Draco" was all I could choke out as my eyes rolled back into my head, my body full of pleasure and love for him.

"Good girl" he said as he let out one last groan before  gradually slowing down and crashing onto the bed beside me.

"Where did you learn to do that Belle" he asked as he wiped sweat off of his brow.

"From you" I replied, panting.

"Potter was that bad? Knew it."

"Actually, me and Harry never-"

"Hold up, you never did it?"

"Nope."

"But you were with him for over a year!"

"I think with Harry, it was that first love. The love where you don't really know what you're doing, and you have this image in your head of being the perfect couple, when in reality you know it's never going to work."

"Whats this type of love then?" He asked, propping himself up on his elbow.

"It's the kind of love where you go through a lot to be together. Fate. You always knew it was going to happen eventually, the type of love you wait for."

"You know I always knew it was you."

"You did?"

"My parents want me to marry a pure blood, being one of the sacred 28 and all, but when I saw you that first night in the hall I knew it was you. Of course I couldn't tell you that."

"No you just had to make my life hell for me for a year or so."

"Ahhhh but you loved it."

"If you say so."

Draco sat up, running a hand through his hair. "Right come on, no more sitting around."

"You weren't complaining about that 5 minutes ago."

"We weren't sitting around 5 minutes ago were we? We're in the most romantic city in the world, we're going to go exploring."

I got up and began to search for my discarded clothes when a thought hit me.

"Draco?"

"Yes darling?"

"All I have is my school clothes."

"Well then I know the first place we're going. We're going to get you a new outfit."

Smiling to myself, I put my shirt and skirt on, deciding the tie definitely wasn't needed, and we disapparated, landing just around the corner from the Champs-Élysées. Draco took my hand and we walked into a very expensive looking shop, the kind where they only carry only one of each item.

"You don't get this in Brighton" I whispered to myself, earning a chuckle from Draco, who was dressed in his black suit, smelling like his usual perfect cologne.

"Pick whatever you want" he said, smiling down at me.

"But Draco? This shop uses muggle money!"

"Don't worry", he pulls a small envelope out of his blazer pocket, showing wads of muggle cash stuffed inside. "I've been saving."

I was like a kid at Christmas. Walking around the store, running my hand along every rail of clothing. Pinks, blues, yellows, until my hand fell on a black lace camisole. Picking it up I examined it, before heading over to the jeans rack and picking out a pair of leather trousers. "Can't wait to rip those off you later" Draco whispered from behind me, as he spun me around to show me what he had found. The most perfect pair of black heeled boots were in his hands, alongside a checkered jacket. "Figured these might go with the outfit." Smiling, I took them from him and headed into the changing room.

It was perfect. Everything fit me perfectly, and I looked like a better version of myself. I took my hair out of its messy ponytail and shook it, letting it sit long down my back, and adjusted the ruby necklace that Draco had got me all those years ago at the Yule ball.

When I emerged from the changing room Draco stopped dead in his tracks, looking me up and down before biting his lip softly.

"Who are you and what have you done with that little Gryffindor girl", he smirked, pulling me in close to him and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Now come on, I want to show you off to the city."