Chapter 20

It was near the end of summer that it all happened. I was woken up in the middle of the night by a bunch of people bursting into my room. I thought I was dreaming until Moody ripped the covers off of me and told me to get up and that we needed to go, not explaining where.

Knowing it was important, I scribbled a note to mother to tell her that I had to go and that I would message her when I knew more and headed off into the skies towards Surrey, fighting sleep along the way. We touched down and I instantly knew where we were. The identical houses with neatly trimmed hedges gave away that the people that lived here must be very proud, it must be the Dursleys.

"What's going on?" I asked a purple haired witch.

"I cant tell you here, let's just get him and we can go"

"Get Harry?" She nodded at me and we headed into the house, my heart pounding at the thought of seeing Harry again after so long apart.

I could barely contain my excitement as we creeped up the stairs, our wands being the only source of light as to not wake anyone.

"Very clean these muggles" the purple haired witch said.

"Tonks for God's sake" Moody snapped as we swung open the door to Harry's room to see him standing there, wand drawn ready to defend himself. He put it down as soon as he saw us and I ran into his open arms, breathing in his familiar homely scent.

"Oh come on you two there will be plenty of time for that later, let's GO" Moody said, irritated, and he practically dragged us out of the house.

"What's going on?" He whispered to me, linking his hand with mine.

"No idea, apparently they can't tell us yet. I'm so glad you're ok, I heard about what happened."

"You heard about the letter?"

"Yeah, theres still a hearing though, I'm sure you'll be ok"

"Come on you two, we can talk about that back at headquarters" the witch I now knew as Tonks said, and we looked at her confused as Moody said "not now Nymphadora". My eyes widened as her hair turned flame red as she sneered "don't call me Nymphadora!" I made a mental note to not get on her bad side.

We mounted our brooms and flew over London, Harry and I flying side by side, dodging ships and bridges while taking in the sights we've never really seen before. We soon landed in what looked like an ordinary street until Moody banged his stick and the houses started to move, revealing another house, number 12.

We walked in, wary of our surroundings, and everyone pushed past us through the narrow corridor. Harry and I stood by the door and he looked at me and said "hey you", before wrapping his arms around me and giving me a kiss, stroking my face gently.

"I've waited 6 weeks for that" I whispered and he smiled against my lips, taking my hand as we walked into the house. There was a hushed conversation going on, with many people I didn't recognise, but Harry did. A ginger haired woman came bursting out of the room towards us, closing the door so we couldn't hear what was going on anymore.

"Harry" she said, embracing him warmly.

"Mrs Weasley."

"And this must be Victoria. Wow you're a pretty girl" she said, coming over to me and cupping my face in her hands.

"Dinner will have to wait until the meeting's done. No time to explain, straight upstairs, first door on the left."

We did as she said, I definitely didn't want to be on her bad side, and as we rounded the corner we saw a strange house elf talking to himself. He turned to look at us briefly before going to back to his conversation with himself and Harry whispered to me "he's nothing like Dobby, the Malfoy's old house elf."

Just as I was about to enquire about Dobby, we opened the door to Hermione throwing herself at us both.

"Harry, Tori, are you alright? We heard them talking about the dementor attack."

We caught up about everting that happened, I decided not to mention about Draco turning up in Brighton, after all, nothing really happened. We listened in on this strange meeting that was taking place, thanks to the twins' giant ear, until Crookshanks, Hermione's cat decided to play with it.

"I hate your cat Hermione" Ron muttered.

The meeting was shortly finished and we headed downstairs, all of our stomachs rumbling. That's when the door swung open and two men stood smiling in the doorway, one of whom I now recognised as Sirius Black, Harry's godfather.

Harry ran into his arms and when they pulled away he saw me and his eyes widened.

"My god, she looks just like him doesn't she Remus."

"Its like looking at the younger versions of James Potter and Benjamin Greenwood themselves. Victoria, it's so good to meet you at last. Remus Lupin, and I take it you know Sirius?"

"Of course, nice to meet you both."

"Now now, you must be hungry, let's eat" Molly Weasley cut us off and we headed in to eat.

Dinner was full of revelations. Turns out noone at the ministry believes that Voldemort is back, and they're branding Harry as a liar. Harry has changed a lot over the summer, he seems more agitated, more aggressive, like he has something to fight for and knows he has to start doing so. We also found out the reason we were here. Turns out this was the meeting place of the Order of the Phoenix, set up by Dumbledore to oppose Voldemort. It was clearly that Harry and I were now members, alongside Hermione, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny.

"It's a shame your father isn't here Victoria, he helped set this up too all those years ago. He would be so proud", Sirius said, smiling at me softly.

"Couldn't agree more Sirius. James and Benjamin, killed so mercilessly, in a way Benjamin had it worse, the was he was treated". Lupin added, and Molly Weasley shot him a glare, shaking her head.

"What do you mean my father had worse? What happened to him?"

"You mean you don't know?" Sirius exclaimed, "how he was tortured?"