Chapter 11

"Dance with me." He said, holding his hand out to me, but it sounded more like an order than an option.

"Why don't you go dance with Pansy." Draco's hand enclosed around my waist as he pulled me into him and he let out a chuckle.

"Pansy has two left feet, much like Potter."

"Harry dances perfectly fine thankyou very much," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh dancing? Is that what I was watching? Thought the boy was supposed to lead. Nice dress by the way." His grey eyes met mine and they were sparkling with hunger and lust. I then became very self conscious of where his hands were. One was holding my hand gently, the other rested low on my back, much lower than Harry's hands dared to go.

"I only wore it because I didn't have anything else."

"Oh yeah of course, and the necklace?"

"Goes with the outfit."

"Hmmmm yes that's what I thought."

"You know Draco, you can't buy me. If you think throwing a few presents at me will make me fall in love with you then you're wrong, I told you I want Harry."

"I was simply just showing you that Potter can't give you what I can."

"I don't need a man to give me anything! I can provide for myself!" I pushed him away and he staggered back a few steps before he recovered and frowned at me.

"You know what Greenwood? Go back to Potter, you two are perfect together. Good luck, you're going to need it. Only came to this bloody dance to see you anyway." With that he stormed off, loosening his bow tie and knocking a first year out of the way as he left the hall. I turned around to see Harry chatting with Ron, who looked fed up and decided to join them.

"Hey Tori, sorry I was just keeping Ron company, his date isn't exactly having the best time." He grinned when he saw me stifling a laugh.

"What?" Ron asked suspiciously.

I pointed to his robes. "Nice outfit"

"Oh come off it Tori, at least I don't look like I'm wearing a bedsheet."

"You think I have silk bedsheets? Ronald you must think very highly of me, I'm flattered!" He rolled his eyes with a grin.

I felt Harry's arm slip around my waist and he turned to look at me with a warm smile. "Want to get out of here?" He asked.

"Sure. See ya later frilly Suit!" I heard Ron yell "oh stop it BEDSHEET!" As we walked away.

I slipped my hand in Harry's as we walked to the common room, lacing our fingers together. Harry pushed his glasses further up his nose and absentmindedly began to rub his thumb over the back of my hand. We entered into the portrait hole into the empty common room and we both stood there, not really knowing what to do.

"Sooo....." I began, and Harry let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry Tori, I've just never really done anything like this before. I'm probably the most award person in the world."

I smiled warmly at him.

"Hey don't be silly! This is new territory for me too!"

"Really? You've never had a boyfriend before?"

"No"

"But you seem so.....experienced?"

"I guess I learnt from watching other people and reading books, truth is, I've never been on an actual date." I looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Well neither have I, shall we change that? Tori, would you like to go on a date with me?" I met Harry's eyes and he breathed in sharply, waiting for my answer.

"I thought you'd never ask Potter" I said, throwing my arms around him. As I pulled back I didn't leave his grip. Instead he pressed his lips to mine, smiling softly into the kiss. I moved my hands to play with his hair as he moved one of his hands to cup my face gently. Harry kissed so softly, like he was afraid I was going to break if he pressed too hard, so I showed him that it was ok by pulling him into me and allowing him to gently intertwine his tongue with mine. He became more confident then, backing us up so I was against the stone wall and he began to leave soft fluttery kisses on my neck.

"Is-is this ok?" He asked looking at me.

"Perfect", I said shakily.

He smile and pressed his lips to mine again when the door swung open and Hermione came in crying.

"Hermione what is it?" We both asked at the exact same time.

"Ron! He ruins EVERYTHING!" We spent the next hour comforting Hermione until she eventually calmed down and went to bed.

"I guess I should go too." I yawned and stood up from the sofa. Harry came towards me and pulled me into a hug. I breathed in his scent, he always smelt nice, a sort of homely, comforting scent.

"Goodnight Harry" I said as I pressed my lips to his softly.

"Goodnight Tori."