Chapter Six: His house was beautiful

*EDITED*

"She told us you'd come," The man sneered a perverted smirk plastered across his chapped lips.

"Where's my siblings?" I demanded not up for all this bullshit. She told me they were here, she'd brought my siblings here to this pathetic hell hole because of one stupid comment. I knew she was a bitch to be avoided but this took it to the next level.

"Not here," The ugly man said advancing towards me. My skin crawled like a thousand ants were scurrying up my legs and down my spine.

I noticed there were about six more of these disgusting men coming towards me. There were tattoo sleeves up their arms and multiple piercings adorning their faces. Each one of them had a gruesome set of yellow tarnished teeth.

I was very afraid of them. I knew exactly who they were: bad news.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, walking backwards, making space between them and me. "Where are they?"

The tallest and evilest guy who spoke to me first rolled his eyes and appeared bored. "We got a stupid one," He said to the guys behind him, causing them to laugh at me. "She's fucking hot though,"

I shivered, their eyes prowled up and down my body hungrily and they advanced again. I moved as well but soon my back was slammed against the wall and the main guy was pressed against me.

"A never said we couldn't fuck her first right?" His hot breath made my skin prickle as his lips sweeped my neck.

"Get off me!" I shrieked and pushed back against his chest, trying to use the time to slip out of his grasp and away from here. Abi and Harry obviously weren't here, I needed to go look somewhere else for them.

I had time to free myself but as soon as I'd made one move to leave he took my waist in his large hands and violently slammed me back against the wall. Sharp pains erupted down my back and head. There was no escape.

"Don't you ever try to pull a trick like that on me!" He shouted in a voice that could start earthquakes, I shut my eyes in fear and started sobbing.

"Boys, leave!" He howled at the other guys who shrugged and left the room. Now it was just him and me.

I silently cried, fearing to look into his terrifying eyes. I knew what was about to happen, there was no one here to save me.

"Please, don't," I whispered but his hands already were taking off my t-shirt and unzipping my jeans. "Please, I'll do anything. I'll give you money?"

"Money won't save you now," His cold voice spat. I gulped and tried to swallow back a large sob. "Let's have some fun, sweetheart,"

As I fought back my tears I noticed something odd.

There was someone in the back, passed out with white foam spilling from her lips.

I recognised that face.

It was her.

"CASSIE!" A voice I loved dearly shouted at me with worry. Immediately I sat up and saw Abi shaking, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Abi what's wrong?" I asked, concerned. I picked up my phone from the side and checked the time. Twenty nine past six, one minute till my alarm would go off.

"Cassie, did you get a nightmare again?" She breathed, coming near to me and placing both hands on my cheeks. "What were you dreaming about?"

She asked not as if she wanted to know what I was dreaming about but why it had that effect on me.