INTRODUCTION

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

❝ i'll see you when the roaddecides it's time for our      paths to cross again

decides it's time for our
     paths to cross again. ❞

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

           ROSALIE MONET IS NOT PERFECT. With those perfectly curled locks of the darkest chestnut, and balanced complexion of milky white contrasting each other in a proportional harmony, she was so often described as the embodiment of beauty. Her irises were the color of golden sunset, an apt match to the color of her kind heart. Though she thought of her first name as beautiful, something related to flowers and elegance, it did not mean she felt the likeness was deserved. Despite what others may believe, she knew very well that she was anything but flawless.     

          If you asked anyone to describe her personality in one word, it would probably be uptight. Some would say bossy, or obsessed; but those who are close to her would simply reply: "She just knows what she wants, and how to get it."

          The brunette did know what she wanted: to make her parents proud. So when receiving a law degree was what did that, she didn't hesitate to go for it. Never achieving anything lower than an A+ and building herself a reputation for being a virtuoso at the piano, she presented as a thriving student throughout highschool.

         The eldest Monet graduated as the Valedictorian of her class, earning her a scholarship in the bustling town of New Orleans, Louisiana. Rosalie was nervous at the idea of moving away, but similar to how she treated everything, she told herself to suck it up and did it anyway.

          It was strange and absolutely terrifying at first, then everything started to change when she met Camille O'Connell, a psychology graduate and a bartender at a bar named Rousseau's. The pair became fast friends and even agreed to split an apartment bill together.

          Unfortunately, Rosalie decided to return to Mystic Falls to do some research for her thesis. She didn't know that her younger sister, Alaska; and her cousin, Caroline Forbes; along with their friends were dealing with the conflicts of the supernatural. The group is forced to keep the truth from her, especially when the Original hybrid takes an interest to the oblivious brunette.

          Rosalie does her best to finish her last semester of college, deal with a not so normal family, and discover the truth about who and what she is. The journey is no easy one, for there were supernatural creatures threatening the streets, and her own demons threatening her sanity. But she was not alone, and she slowly learns that accepting help is not a weakness. She had her friendsㅡboth from her past, and new ones in the future. She had her family. Then, there was the issue of him.

          The road is not without bumps, her decisions are not flawless, and 'perfect' was the last thing she would use to describe herself. She was obsessive and clumsy, sometimes reckless, and like everyone else, she had a bit (?) of trauma to work onㅡand maybe that was okay. Rosalie Monet didn't feel perfect, until he showed her she was the very epitome of the word.

·° 。: ✰ : ·° 。

NOTES!

❧ i neither own the
vampire diaries/
originals universe
nor all the quotes/
visuals

❧ will contain mature themes,
such as swearing, gore, sexual
references, mental health
issues, etc.

❧ if you don't like the plot,
kindly keep your offensive
comments to yourself,
and leave

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ DEDICATION!

to those who dare to dream
and are brave enough to chase it

╔                                    ╗
   euphemire
                      © 2022  
╚                                    ╝

❚❙❘❘❙❘❙❚❚❘❙❚❘❙❘❚❘

be kind. ❞

➥ please consider voting and/or commenting to support the story,
thank you!