Chapter 5: Liam

After dropping Celeste off with Emma, I walked back to my office for a little time to cool down. I nodded at Noelle on my way past her desk, not wanting to start up a conversation in this state.

I shut my door behind me once I made it to my office and leaned against it, taking a few deep breaths.

"Fuck," I muttered out loud while adjusting my cock in my pants. Seeing Celeste all grown up shouldn't have surprised me, but holy hell... I couldn't help but remember the way her gorgeous eyes widened slightly when we stood face to face for the first time in twelve years, and how that black skirt hugged her curves perfectly, the white shirt slightly straining at the buttons around her tits.

I groaned, pushing away form my door to take a seat at my desk, hoping to use work to get this erection to go away. I'd managed to keep her slightly in front of me during the tour, so she hopefully she hadn't noticed the bulge in my pants while walking around. The downside to that was the fact that her swaying hips had mesmerized me, her tight ass only serving to keep me hard the whole time.

Goddammit, I should not be this attracted to my stepsister. Ex-stepsister, my brain decided to remind me. I grit my teeth while I argued with myself.

That doesn't make a difference, I replied. She's still off limits.

I pulled up the spreadsheet I'd been working on the day before, using the numbers and data to take my mind off the woman I'd ignored my sudden and unsuitable attraction to her years ago. I was able to do it then, it shouldn't be a problem for me now. I was more mature, and had more control over my body and my mind by this point. Right?

-----

WRONG.

I was so very wrong. The last three days had been some kind of weird torture I was sure that monkey demons from hell had devised for me, just for their own entertainment. It was Saturday, and thankfully we didn't have anything going on today at the office so we were closed. But the last three days Celeste had been unintentionally provoking thoughts I had no business thinking.

She must have been trying to tempt me, because on her second day she came in wearing a red sheath dress that hugged every single fucking curve I wanted to feel in my hands. I'm sure it would've looked perfectly fine on anyone else; it was an appropriate length ending at just above her knees, with cap sleeves and a neckline that didn't show any cleavage.

But on Celeste it merely covered her curves like gift wrapping, tempting me to rip that dress off and see exactly what she was hiding under it. I'm sure by this point she thought I was ignoring her, but I didn't want to make the workplace feel awkward for her at a new job that I knew she needed by staring at her constantly. I was surprised she hadn't asked me how her information had gotten to us. Either she didn't care, or she already knew.

My stomach growling brought me out of the memory of the last few days, and on a whim I decided to go out to a nearby bar to get some food, maybe find someone to take my mind off a woman I shouldn't want.

I stepped into the bar, unsurprised at the amount of people inside since it was a Saturday night. Walking to the bar, I didn't see the person moving to the edge of the dance floor until she spun into my side.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry! I didn't see- You!"

I'd pulled the woman into my arms in order to stop her from falling onto the floor after bumping into me, and a small part of me was starting to regret it now that I'd figured out who it was.

Celeste's bright eyes were wide in shock, staring up at me. My arms reflexively tightened around her, pulling her tighter into my body. A sharp intake of quiet breath passed between us, and the urge to bend down and take her mouth filled me suddenly. I started to move, and then another voice startled the both of us, Celeste jumping back out of my grasp leaving me with a sense of loss.