Chapter 25: Celeste

I trembled under Liam's drugging kiss, shivered with every brush of his fingers against my skin. Something in the air between us changed as he pulled back from the kiss. It felt more caring, more tender. My desperation from earlier had cooled a bit, and I watched with a content smile as Liam slid off me to stand next to the bed.

After what felt like a lifetime of waiting, this was happening.

My breathing sped up again as I watched Liam slowly undress, pulling his shirt off over his head and exposing his muscled chest to my greedy eyes. I followed each curve and dip, tracing that delicious "v" that peeked out of his low-slung pants. His hands moved to undo his belt buckle, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans before pushing them down his legs to pool on the floor. He stood before me in nothing but a pair of snug boxer briefs, the black fabric doing nothing to conceal the size and shape of him.

Remembering how it felt to have him in between my lips, my mouth watered and I would bet anything that the look in my eyes turned downright hungry.

"Oh no you don't, dirty girl. I'm saving this cock for that little pussy of yours."

A little moan escaped me, and the heat went up in the room another couple of degrees.

Liam reached for me and curled his fingers around the waistband of the exercise shorts I was wearing, pulling them and my panties right off me.

"Mmm, look how wet you are for me already. How bad do you want this?" He asked me, stroking his cock through his underwear in a move so unexpectedly erotic that my heart stuttered in my chest.

"I want it so bad," I whispered in a rough voice. "I'm dripping for you Liam."

"Fuck yeah you are," he said as he swiped two fingers through my juices in a quick move.

I gasped at the feeling, and again at the sight of Liam licking my taste off his fingers. The almost romantic mood from before was quickly dissipating, the need between us too great to stay sweet.

I needed him rough and dirty, all-commanding and non-apologetic. I wanted him to sink so deep inside me that I ached from it the next day; and I could tell he wanted me the same way.

Sitting up slightly, I yanked off my top, leaving me bare since I'd gone sans bra. In the next second Liam was pushing me farther up the bed, only stopping when he settled his pelvis against mine between my spread legs. He latched onto one of my nipples with lips and teeth at the same time he gave a wild thrust of his hips into mine.

"Oh god, Liam!" I gripped the bed sheets next to me, instantly wrapping my legs around Liam's moving hips and moving my own against him with just as much fervor.

"I meant to go slower, treasure you," he growled against my breast. The vibrations sent me higher, and I moaned again as he switched sides.

"I don't care about that. I just need you inside me. Now, please please please," I chanted in his ear.

"Shit baby, you drive me crazy." He pulled away from my tits and I rejoiced, thinking that he was finally going to give me what I wanted. I was surprised to see him move lower down my body, and before I could voice a protest his mouth landed on my bare pussy.

Stars were already bursting behind my eyes as he ate me out, his tongue swirling around my entrance and teasing me with what I wanted. He swiped his tongue up to my clit, rubbing it on the more sensitive side, making me cry out as two fingers replaced the teasing of my pussy hole.

"You're so tight down here baby, are you sure you're ready for my cock?" Slowly he pressed those fingers in, stretching me out.

"Yes," I cried out loudly. I wasn't sure if I was answering his question or telling him to keep pushing his fingers inside me. The stretch was tight, but it wasn't painful. I'd used vibrators before so I wasn't unfamiliar with the feeling.