Chapter 7: Liam

God, this woman... I was already hard as fuck, imagining her laying in her bed in nothing but a see-through shirt and panties. Obviously, I had no idea what she actually looked like except for the color of her eyes, but my brain helpfully supplied a vision of a curvy woman with long blonde hair. I ignored the resemblance of the imaginary woman to Celeste, choosing instead to focus on making Cassandra come.

"Do you have both hands free?"

"I do." Her voice held a slight tremble, and I bit back a groan at the sound.

"Good. I want you to run your fingers over your skin, starting at your thighs. Lightly trace invisible patterns, working slowly up until you reach the edge of your panties. While you do that, tell me how it feels."

"I feel more sensitive than I thought I would, the feeling of my fingertips teasing my skin and lighting up my senses. My skin is soft, warm..."

I let out a sound of approval. "Now skim them up your stomach, pressing your shirt up along the way. Imagine it's my hands touching you, learning how you respond, watching your face."

The sound she made was indescribable, but it made my need ratchet up higher. I couldn't resist pulling my cock out of my boxer briefs, the only thing I was wearing at the moment, and wrapping my hand around it tight at the base.

"Now I want you to take your shirt off, relax into your pillows, and run your fingers across your neck, trace your collarbones, and then your breasts. I want you to tease yourself Cassie, so don't touch your nipples yet."

Her breathing quickened over the phone, and I let my hand slide up and down my cock once, unable to resist.

"I'm so wet right now Alex. I can tell that my panties are soaked, and I haven't even done anything." Her words shot to my core, an answering groan falling out of me. A drop of come beaded at my tip, and I watched as it slipped down.

"Pinch your nipples, filthy girl. I want to hear you cry out when you do."

She let out a long, ragged moan, and I felt my dick twitch hard in my grip, more come leaking out.

"Now keep one hand there, and move the other down to your pussy. Slip your hand under those panties of yours, and rub your clit in small circles."

"Fuck, Alex..." She was letting out moans with abandon now, and I could no longer keep myself from stroking my cock, letting her sexy as hell noises goad me on.

"Cassie, if I were there, I would eat that tight little pussy until you were shaking in my hands and coming in my mouth. I'd keep eating you until I dragged another orgasm from you, licking up every fucking drop."

"You want to know what my pussy tastes like, Alex?"

"Oh god baby, do I ever."

There was a slick sound from her end, and then her voice. "It's a little salty, but there's a hint of sweetness right at the end. Not too bad if I say so myself."

My head went hazy. "Did you just taste yourself Cassandra?"

"I did. Is that bad of me?" her voice was teasing, playful, and I loved it.

"No baby, that's very, very good of you." Her throaty giggle came through, and I decided to really turn it up a notch. "Cassie, I want to hear you come. Whatever you like to do for that, I want you to do it. I want you to tell me what you're doing."

"And what do I get in return?"

"Other than a fan-fucking-tastic orgasm? I will tell you exactly what I'm doing, too."

She hesitated, but only for a second. "When I'm touching myself, I like to rub my clit with my two middle fingers so that I get pressure all around. And..."

She paused to let out another moan, and my heart pounded at the mental image of her naked, back arching for the stranger over the phone.

"Tell me, baby." My voice was deeper than before, and I could feel myself getting to the edge.

"And I like touching myself over my panties. I like the way the rough lace or the silk feels against my clit while I'm rubbing it. It makes me come even faster."

"Shit," I mumbled into the phone. I had to clench the base of my cock hard to stop myself from coming at those words. She said them with a little bit of shyness, like she had never admitted that to someone before. For some reason, that hint of innocence drove me crazy.

"I'm really close now, Alex. Please tell me what you're doing."

"I'm sitting in an armchair in my room, naked except for a pair of boxer briefs that I've pushed down to free the rock hard cock I've been stroking since you tasted your pussy on your fingers. You've got me leaking come, and I'm stroking my cock slowly, rubbing that all around, making myself almost as slippery as that pussy."

"Ah, god, Alex," her moans were getting louder, and I moved my hand faster, wanting to come with her.

"If I were there Cassie, after I ate that pussy until you begged me to stop, I would push inside you while you pulsed, squeezing my every inch as I pounded you hard into your bed, or the floor, or the wall. I wouldn't care where we were, as long as I could feel you come around my cock and hear you scream my name in my ear. Come for me now, baby. Give it to me."

Cassie let out a shout, her words tripping over each other. "I'm coming, holy shit Alex, fuck, I'm coming!"

I grit my teeth and tightened my grip, only lasting another stroke up my cock before I started to come as well, breathing out her name as I did.

A few minutes went by while we both panted into the phone, catching our breath. When a small laugh came from her end, I let the smile spread across my face. There was something about her laugh that just warmed me right up. I loved hearing it.

"Well," she said with a croaky voice before clearing it and continuing, "that was... something."

"No shit. I came harder just now than I have in years."

"Really?" I heard the pride and hopefulness in her voice and I could just imagine her cheeks growing pink.

"Yes really. I would ask if you did too, but I already know you did by how loud you yelled my name when you came."

She let out a scoff, and I knew she was rolling her eyes despite the grin on her face. "You're going to knock yourself out with that giant ego of yours."

"Nah baby, I'd be more likely to knock myself out with my giant co-"

"OHMYGOD," she yelled, the laugh in her voice obvious before she hung up on me.

I let out a loud laugh, still chuckling while I pulled up the messaging app for her company.

"Why'd you hang up? I wasn't done talking yet."

It took a minute, but she responded. "I wasn't going to sit there and listen to you go on about your giant cock!"

"I would do no such thing! But, since we're on the subject..."

"GOOD. NIGHT. ALEX."

I laughed again, deciding to give her a break. "Oh alright. Goodnight, filthy Cassie."

I turned my screen off, paused, then opened the app one last time, already chuckling to myself while I typed.

"Dream of my giant cock, babe."

What? I couldn't resist.