Chapter 20: Liam

Celeste and I were both on the edge, teasing each other and coming so fucking close to taking that next step but holding back for some reason. neither of us could pinpoint it, but I can say for myself that I got some kind of perverse pleasure from seeing how many times I could make her come with my mouth or my fingers or just rubbing against her before she passed out in my bed.

Where I'd made sure she'd slept every night since her last painting escapade. I might not be fucking her yet, but I was at least going to sleep with her in my arms.

She'd voiced a concern about our personal relationship affecting our work one, but I'd pointed out that since she technically worked for Travis that there was nothing wrong with it. It'd taken a little convincing, but after eating her to orgasm she agreed that it wasn't a big deal.

The only time our relationship was an inconvenience at work was when we were in the same room together- like now, for example. Travis, Noelle, Celeste and I were all in a meeting going over what needed to be finished for the next art showing we were scheduled to have in two days.

Since this one was set up for local artists to get their names and art out into the world, we were going over the last-minute details we needed for how it was going to be set up. I was supposed to be listening, but all I could think about was pushing up Celeste's blue pencil skirt to see what panties she was wearing today- if any. I usually caught a glimpse before we left, but she'd somehow managed to get dressed while I was in the shower and I'd missed the show.

"What do you think Liam?"

I jerked my eyes from Celeste to Travis. "Sounds good to me."

Smothered snorts of laughter followed my statement. I could feel my face heat, knowing I'd made it obvious I wasn't paying attention.

"You must've misheard me," Travis said with a knowing grin. "I was asking what you thought about doing for the two open exhibition spots we have. Should we see if ones that are already participating, or should we try to find more people in the next 24 hours?"

I tapped my fingers on the tabletop, glancing at Celeste who seemed to be taking notes. I was pretty sure she had enough pieces to show, so why wasn't she saying anything?

"I have one person in mind, but I would try asking, uh, Leona?"

"Leonora Scadero? Paints the hyper-realism?" Noelle shuffled through papers, finding the one she needed and holding it up. I snapped my fingers in agreement.

"Yep, that's the one."

"Alright, I can take care of that," she said scribbling something down.

"And this mystery person? When can I expect an update on that?"

I turned back to Travis. "Give me until tomorrow morning. I'll have an answer then, and we'll go from there for that open spot."

"Perfect. Alright, unless anyone has something else, you're all free to go."

Everyone started picking their stuff up and leaving the room, and I quickly followed Celeste out.

"Celeste, can I borrow you for a sec?" She turned to me and gave me a smoldering look that had my cock twitching in my pants. Not a good time, I mentally scolded.

She readily followed me into my office, shutting the door and coming over to me where I'd sat in my chair. I didn't need to say anything in order to get her to straddle me; it's what we both wanted despite that not being the reason for me asking her in here. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms lightly around my neck, and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. We stayed there for a moment, and then she pulled back.