Chapter 13: Celeste

So much for keeping my distance.

Not only had I decidedly not stayed away from Liam, I'd spilled the beans about being a virgin and had nearly begged him to relieve me of that status right there in the supply closet.

I groaned out loud to myself, lying on my bed and going over the events of the day for the hundredth time. After Liam had come all over my stomach and pussy, he'd wiped some of it up with his fingers, making me lick it off and sending hot need roaring through me all over again.

He'd been the one to pull back this time, setting me down on unsteady feet and swearing under his breath as he'd tucked his still partially hard cock back in his pants. He'd helped me right my clothes over the mess he'd left, telling me he wanted me to keep him on my skin until I got home; where he'd told me to go after we were both presentable. I hadn't argued, just nodded quietly as streams of guilt and annoyance at myself flowed through me.

Despite my mixed feelings... I hadn't showered. The dirty part of me liked having his cum on me. I liked the feeling of ownership it left, knowing that I'd made him come undone and that he was probably replaying everything in his head hours later just like I was.

My phone lit up with a notification and I opened it up to see a request from the very same man I'd been thinking about. Sort of- technically it was from Alex but since I knew they were the same person it didn't really matter. I bit my lip, trying to decide whether or not I should take the call.The wetness gathering between my thighs said I absolutely should. But my brain said under no circumstances should I be taking that call tonight. And my heart... well, my heart was undecided. I struggled with the decision for a couple minutes, before coming to the conclusion that it would probably be a bad idea in the end.

Sorry, not feeling well tonight. Raincheck? I sent the message, a kernel of guilt lodging in my chest at the lie.

Of course. Feel better Cassie. His reply came quickly and ended with a little kiss emoji, making me smile despite my turmoil.What the hell was I going to do?

-----

I still hadn't figured it out days later, and now I was having mixed drinks about my feelings.

Madison, Luke, and Anthony were over at my place for our monthly get-together. It was my turn to host, and I was doing an awful job of it. I'd drank too much, and everything that had been building with the Liam/Alex situation had only added fuel to the fire of my frustration on top of the three late notices I had gotten in the mail from various collectors.

"I know it's fuckin' late, you don't gotta tell me," I grumbled to myself under my breath as I mixed the batter for the cookies I was going to bake. "And he has no right to be so tempting."

"What are you talking to yourself about over there?" Anthony's voice startled me and I whipped around, the chocolate chip dough covered spoon brandished in his direction. It was embarrassingly non-threatening, seeing as how I wobbled on my feet and nearly dropped everything in my hands trying to steady myself on the counter.

"Whoa girl, it's just me," Anthony laughed while moving to help me straighten up. "No need to attack."

I snorted at him, glaring as I shoved the bowl and spoon at him. "Hush. Now mix. Put those muscles to work for once."

He chuckled, but began to stir for me. I watched in appreciation as his arm muscles flexed, but there was no heat to my observation. Anthony was over six feet of deliciousness, with wavy brown hair and hazel eyes that held flecks of 24-karat gold in them, and was built like a football player. It was obvious that he was good looking, but nothing about him attracted me. Madison and Luke had tried to set the two of us up in the past, but neither of us had been into it. My lady bits withered at the thought of kissing him, unlike an unnamed forbidden temptation I refused to think about.