Chapter 23: Celeste

"I know you won't do anything to me after I've been drinking," I continued to say, "but will you let me do things to you?"

He raised a sardonic eyebrow. "My filthy virgin step-sister thinks she can make me come, does she? Even after drinking all night?"

My quickened breath sounded so loud in the enclosed space of Liam's car.

"Can I confess something?" The sultry words left me and seemed to put him in a trance as I unbuckled my belt and maneuvered around so that I was on my knees, facing him.

"Of course," he breathed out.

"I've never sucked a cock before." My hand stroked along his length, the hardening bulge in his pants a direct target for my advances. "But I dream about what you taste like, what you'd feel like in my mouth."

"Jesus." He closed his eyes momentarily, then grabbed my wrist to stop me from stroking him anymore. "We need to get inside. Now."

I didn't need to be told twice. I scrambled to get out, not caring that the dress I'd put on had ridden up my legs and exposed my ass to him. When I heard a low growl behind me, I knew he'd seen that I'd decided to skip the panties tonight.

I took a deep breath of the cool night air once I made it out, then turned to find Liam coming towards me, color high on his cheeks. I licked my lips, an obvious move, but it had the effect I was looking for. In the next second, I was slung over his shoulder and clenching onto his waist as I giggled. He stormed into the house and up the stairs, flinging me onto the bed where I bounced twice before settling.

Liam already had his suit jacket and tie thrown across the room, staring at me with an intensity that had my heart beating hard and pussy dripping wet in a second while he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Wait," I exclaimed as he moved to take his shirt off. "I want you like that."

He raised an eyebrow again, but did as I asked. I got to my knees on the bed, doing my best to steady myself as I stripped off the only article of clothing I had on.

"Good Lord," Liam said on a groan once I was bared to him. My nipples puckered hard as his eyes roamed over my full tits, and I let my arms hang at my sides so he could look his fill.

"You want to taste me, dirty girl?" His words made me shiver and I nodded vigorously. My head swam a bit from the effects of the alcohol, but it had mostly worn off by that point.

"I've been wanting it for weeks. You've never let me. You distract me from it by going down on me, and I want to return the favor."

I crawled towards him and slid off the edge of the bed right to my knees in a graceful move I never would've thought I was capable of sober, much less tipsy. Reaching out, I grabbed the fabric of his pants by his thighs and pulled him towards me. I started to undo his buckle, and I looked up at him with eyes wide.

"Don't you want to feel my lips around you? Don't you want to feel my tongue dragging across your cock as you thrust in and out of my warm, wet mouth?"

I drew his cock out of his pants with those last words, and it twitched in my hands, a drop of pre-cum beading at the tip. I went with my instincts, my need to taste him overriding any fear I had about not doing this right. I leaned forward and licked the drop off, the swipe of my tongue eliciting a groan from him.

I liked the sound so much, I did it again. Hearing his pleasure at that light touch was a heady thing.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing." I looked up to him through my lashes as I spoke, stroking him lightly with one hand while the other ran up the corded, taut muscles of his abs.