2

Areum groaned, laying her head down on the desk. "Why did my birthday have to be on a school night."

"Good morning."

Areum slowly turned her head to the right, slightly glaring at the person who was bothering her this early in the morning.

"Well someone's grumpy."

Her eyes widened once she saw who it was and sat up right away. "G-good morning Renjun!"

Oh my god, Areum you moron. Stuttering, really? Are you some kind of middle schooler?

She smiled at the boy. "I didn't mean to glare at you... I'm not grumpy, just tired. Nari insisted for us to stay up last night."

"Oh right, it was your birthday! How could I forget? Happy belated birthday, Areum. Finally 21, hm?" He laughed lightly.

Renjun's laugh was the sweetest melody Areum had ever heard. Seeing him smile made her smile.

Cute, She thought.

Her gaze went to his hair, a grey silver. Oh, did it look fluffy. All she wanted to do was run her fingers through his hair and feel how soft it was. Her eyes trailed to his chiseled jaw.

Sharp as always.

Her gaze then went to his eyes, dark brown and sparkling. She felt herself getting lost in them and falling deeper, and deeper, into the dark brown pools.

Huang Renjun. What have you done to me?

"Areum?"

She snapped out of her daze.

"Oh, yep! Finally 21. And thank you."

He nods. "Looks like I'll have to take you out for your first bottle of soju."

Take me out?

"Or maybe not your first? I've heard a few stories about you. I'm not surprised though," he chuckled.

Areum's eyes widened and she let out a small gasp. "What stories? Oh my god. I swear- I went to one party with Nari and got slightly drunk and now-"

Renjun started laughing harder, which caused her to shut up as she felt a wave of heat rise to her cheeks.

"I was just kidding," he smiled and raised a brow. "Looks like I was right though."

She tilted her head to the left slightly, confused. "About what?"

"About you already having your first drink. And also maybe..." He trailed off.

"...maybe?"

"Maybe you aren't as innocent as I thought," he finished amusingly.

Areum blinked. Once. Then twice. Not saying anything back as his words slowly registered into her head.

He thought of me? Once again the feeling of heat rose to her cheeks. Innocent? Areum was sure her face was as red as a tomatoe by now.

"Alright good morning class. Please take out your materials for today's lesson," the professor said, walking into the classroom.

Renjun turned away from her with a smile before she could reply and got out a notebook from his backpack.

Areum did the same. Only difference was that her insides was a swarming butterfly sanctuary and her heart was beating rapidly as if she had just ran a marathon.