17

Areum and Nari stepped into the crowded house. Or should one say, mansion. Both girls' eyes widened in awe as they took in Chenle's extravagant home.

"We should try and find the boys!" Nari yelled over the loud music.

"What?" Areum yelled back.

She shouted into Areum's ear, "FIND THE BOYS!"

Areum nodded, and had Nari lead the way. Both girls weaved through the hot, sticky bodies of students crowded together as they tried to find the Dreamies.
Areum looked around; students were dancing, others drinking, some were making out on the furniture with one another.

She rolled her eyes. Typical college party.

The two girls made their way to another room, where it was slightly less loud.

"I don't get why Jaemin picked an angel out of all things. I've literally seen five other girls as angels since we got here," Areum said, looking at a girl in an angel costume walk past.

Nari snorted. "Yeah, but at least you look expensive and ten times better than them," she said, looking up and down Areum's costume.

Areum was wearing a flowy, white silk dress that reached just above her knees, with spaghetti straps tied into bows on her shoulders. Her halo looked as if it was pure gold, her white wings sitting magnificently on her back. She wore a diamond choker along with the necklace Jaemin had first given her. All of this paired with a pair of silver, sequined heels.

"And your ass isnt half sticking out."

Areum laughed. "Thanks. I'm surprised Jaemin didn't go for a more revealing costume also."

Nari's eyes froze.

"Nari?" Areum asked, slightly worried for her friend.

"I think I know why Jaemin decided to dress you up as an angel."

She furrowed her brows and looked towards the direction that Nari was looking.

Areum's mouth slightly parted in shock.

From across the room she saw Jaemin in a blood red suit, almost dark as black, talking to Haechan. He had a black dress shirt underneath with two buttons undone, revealing a bit of skin.

Areum's eyes traveled to his snow-white hair, a big contrast to the rest of his outfit, and to the accessory that was sitting on top of his head:

A pair of red devil horns.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

a/n: sorry for the short chapter! I felt like the story flowed a bit better stopping at this point:) promise the next chapters will be longer!