4

"Renjun is following the grandpa?!?!"

"Nari, I said yes like a billion times already."

After having lunch and making their most important discovery, Areum and Nari were on their way to their next set of classes.

"But why?" Nari asked.

"You think I know?"

Areum was so confused. Why would her sweet, innocent crush be following some rich, dirty grandpa wanting a sugar baby?

"Maybe you can ask him."

"What, no! That's too risky. He'll ask me why. Then what am I supposed to say? 'Oh yeah, this person you follow messaged me asking to be his sugar baby and I said yes.'" Areum mocked. "Yeah right. No way in hell am I saying that to Renjun."

"Saying what to me?"

Areum and Nari froze. Slowly turning around to face Renjun, who was giving them a puzzled look.

"Oh, here's my class! Gotta go, see you at the dorm later, Areum. Bye Renjun!" Nari said and ran off.

That fucker- her class is still two buildings away! Areum cursed and then turned to Renjun.

"Uh, Renjun. What are you doing here?" Areum asked nervously. "I thought you had class on the opposite side of campus?"

"I do but I was meeting up with someone."

"Ah."

Silence.

"So, care to tell me why my name was in your mouth?"

"Uh," Areum started.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. I have to come up with something fast... Or do I just tell him?

"Well you see... There's this guy on Instagram and uhm..." Areum looked down at her shoes. "I don't know who he is, but I saw that you were following him and I was just curious as to why."

"What's his username?"

Areum pulled her phone out and went to the account's profile, holding it up for Renjun to take a look. His eyes scanned the phone screen.

"Ah," he started. "He's one of my friends."

"Oh.. Okay."

Friends with an old, rich grandpa? I mean I guess.

"How did you find his account?"

"Oh, uh, he came up as a recommendation. Probably since you follow him."

Renjun nodded in understanding.

"Well I'll see you around, Areum. I have to speed my way to my next class if I want to make it on time."

"Oh, right. See you Renjun!"

He smiled back at her and they both went their separate ways to their next class.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Areum sat on her bed.

"I asked Renjun."

"You what?!" Nari screamed from the bathroom and came running out into Areum's room.

Areum rolled her eyes. "You heard me."

"Omg. I can't believe you asked him. Since when did you grow balls?" She gasped. "How did he react to you being a sugar baby?"

"What, no- Nari, I didn't tell him THAT part. I just asked if he knew the grandpa."

"And what did he say?"

"He said that they were friends."

They were both sitting on Areum's bed, in silence and looking down at the bed sheets.

"Ugh, I don't even know what to do  now," Areum said, flopping backwards onto her pillow.

"You be a sugar baby."

"Well no shit Sherlock, but like," she stared at the ceiling. "What do I say to the grandpa now? All he said was 'so where should we get started babygirl'. How am I supposed to respond to that?"

Nari stayed silent, thinking. Until she finally came up with something.

"You could tell him you want to establish some rules first. That way you both know your boundaries and such. Kind of like a contract," she explained.

"Wow." Areum sat up to look at Nari. "Who is this? Is this Nari? It can't be. She usually isn't this smart."

"Shut up and text the grandpa."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Send me the pictures of the notes later, alright Jaemin?" A classmate said.

"Yeah of course man," Jaemin replied.

"Alright thanks. See you around."

"See ya."

Jaemin turned around, walking towards his dormitory.

ding!

He took his phone out from his pocket and opened the notification.

choi_a

Well that was fast
So where should we get started babygirl;)?

Let's start with some rules first.

Jaemin's mouth slowly curved upright.

choi_a

Let's start with some rules first.

Alright. Let's.
What's rule number one baby?

Jaemin smirked, satisfied with his reply. He put the phone back in his pocket and continued walking towards the dormitory.

He knew that this was going to be fun.