15

Nari bursted into her roommate's room and stomped in.

Areum looked up from her computer. "I thought we said we were going to knock before entering each other's room?"

She plopped on the edge of the bed near Areum's feet. "You wanna tell me what the fuck happened during lunch?"

Areum looked back at her computer screen and continued typing her paper. "I don't know what you're talking about."

She sighed and grabbed the computer out of Areum's lap.

"Hey!"

"It was obvious something happened when you and Jaemin came back. Plus, you have to tell me how the plan went. Did it work??"

Areum crossed her legs. "Oh it worked alright."

Nari's mouth dropped and she slowly pointed at her. "S-so Na Jaemin is you're-?"

She sighed. "Yes. He's my sugar daddy."

"Oh my god." Nari cupped both her hands over her mouth. "No wonder you wanted to leave lunch early."

Areum poked the side of her mouth with her tongue. "See about that..."

Nari furrowed her brows.

"Jaemin might've... Caught me... While executing the plan."

"He WHAT?!" She screeched. "How??"

Areum began telling Nari how everything had unfolded a few hours ago- to Jaemin catching her red-handed, confronting him about being her sugar daddy, and raising her voice at him.

"Are we even still 'friends' anymore?" Areum asked, making quotation marks with her hands when she said 'friends'. "I honestly don't know."

"Wow," Nari began. "I can't believe you raised your voice at Na Jaemin. No one ever does that besides his homeboys."

Areum clicked her tongue and hit her friend. "Is that all you got from my story??"

"I'm just kidding! Ow that hurt." Nari rubbed her arm. "So what are you gonna do now? Continue to be his sugar baby or quit?"

Areum sighed. "I don't know. For the mean time I'll probably keep my distance from him. I need time."

Nari nodded and got off Areum's bed, grabbing a magazine on her desk.

She chuckled and stared at the boy on front cover. "Who would've thought, the one and only Na Jaemin of Spectrum Na- your sugar daddy."