6

For the next 2 weeks, Areum had been fulfilling every single one of her sugar daddy's orders.
They would be small tasks, such as telling him about her day or sending a selfie or two- maybe even some dirty talk here and there.

One day he asked her to take a picture of herself sucking on a lollipop; to which of course, she accepted and received $100 in exchange.

By the end of Areum's second week of being a sugar baby she had already made a little over 1,000 dollars.
She was loving it; being a sugar baby and receiving money. And she wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

na_j00

Baby

Yes?

Yes?
Is that how you answer to me?

Sorry.
Yes, Daddy?

Good girl.
Anyways, today I want you to wear a skirt to school.

Areum's eyes widened at the message.

I hardly ever wear a skirt... Let alone wear one at school. Oh God, everyone is going to stare at me. Should I lie and say I don't have one? She thought.

na_j00

I don't own any skirts..

I thought so.
So that's why I sent one of my men to deliver one to you.
There should be a package in front of your door.

...how did you know which dorm room I was in?

I have my ways.

Areum put her phone down on her bed and slowly headed towards the front door. She was a bit nervous, scared even. All she has ever told the old man was that she went to Neo University. So to find out that "one of his men" had personally delivered a package when she has never told him her dorm room number was a bit... creepy.

Areum unlocked the door and hesitantly turned the doorknob.
And just like the old man had said, there was a small package there, laying on the floor.
Areum picked it up and looked to her right and left, scanning the hallway for anyone. But all she got was silence. Seeing that there was no one, she closed the door and made sure to lock it.

Areum went back to her room, placing the package onto her bed and picked up her phone.

na_j00

I got the package.

Good.
Open it and wear it to your classes today.
I'll send you $100 later today.
Don't forget to send pictures before you head out;)

Areum threw her phone onto the bed.

At least I'm getting paid for this. She lightly laughed to herself.

"Did someone come by? I heard you open the door a few minutes ago- hey, a package!" Nari said, running into Areum's room.

"Yeah, it's from the old man. He wants me to wear a skirt today." Areum grabbed the package and inspected it.

"You are one lucky ass girl. He's giving you so many simple tasks. I'm surprised he hasnt asked for any nudes yet."

"I know. I would ask him why, but let's not give him any ideas."

Areum grabbed a pair of scissors and opened the package, taking out a folded piece of clothing.
She unfolded it, revealing a black miniskirt with a small slit on the side.

"Hurry up and put it on!" Nari said excitingly.

Areum took off her shorts and slipped on the skirt. The skirt reached just above her belly button and down her mid-thigh.

Areum walked over to the mirror and nodded approvingly. "Not too short, which is good."

"It's simple, but sexy. It hugs your curves nicely. The small slit on the skirt makes it even sexier."

Areum laughs. "Are you some kind of fashion evaluater now?"

"Yes!! Areum, you never wear stuff like this. Here, wear this black crop top. All black will make it even sexier."

"Is sexy the only word you know?" Areum asked, pulling the crop top over her head.

The shirt wasn't too short. It reached just where the waistband of her skirt was. It was perfect.

"Here, wear this silver chain and wear your white shoes with it!"

Areum did everything that Nari said, putting on the necklace and shoes. She stood in front of the mirror, taking in her full appearance.

"Holy shit, who is this girl? Is this Areum? Cause damn, you look sexy." Nari said in awe.

Areum was also surprised at her own appearance. "I have never seen myself in something like this before." She slighted pouted. "Then again, if I had the money before I would already be dressing like this."

"You look amazing, Areum."

"Thank you," she replied, smiling.

Then her smile dropped. "Oh shit, I almost forgot. I have to send a picture to the old man."

Areum grabbed her phone off her bed and opened the camera app. Once again, she stood in front of the mirror, slightly posing and took the mirror selfie.

na_j00

[attachment]
Here's the picture.

"You ready to go to class, bad bitch?" Nari asked.

Areum grabbed her backpack off the floor and smirked. "You know I am."