30

It was the day after Christmas. A week had past since the party at Chenle's mansion and Areum was just coming back to campus. She had spent the past few days at her childhood home with her family, spending the holidays with them.

ding!

Jaemin

Meet me in the library

Areum furrowed her brows and changed her direction, heading towards the library.
She greeted the people walking past her as she entered the building and began looking around for Jaemin.
A few minutes passed and she still couldn't find him. "Where the hell is he-"

She gasped as she felt someone pull her into a row of bookshelves and pinned her against it.
Areum looked up, her eyes locking with Jaemin's.

"Hey Princess," he smiled.

"Hey," she smiled back. Her gaze fell to his hair. "You dyed your hair!"

He chuckled. "Yeah I did, do you like it?"

Areum hummed. "It looks great." Her hand reached to the top of his head, running her hand through newly dyed black hair.

To Jaemin's luck, he assumed that Areum had forgotten about their little make out session at the Christmas party a week back. He was relieved that nothing had changed between them and it things weren't awkward.
However in Areum's case, she was fully aware of what happened that night because she remembered everything. But she chose not to confront Jaemin about it, knowing that things would become awkward- which is something that she didn't want.

Areum smiled and walked away, Jaemin trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

"Yah, you didn't even ask why I told you to come here!" He whined.

"Why'd you tell me to come here?"
Jaemin glared at her and she smiled cheekily.

"I wanted to spend the day with you since we didn't have Christmas together."
Areum stopped in her tracks, looking at Jaemin.

"Areum?"

"What are you waiting for then? Let's go!" She said excitingly.

Jaemin smiled at her behavior and he grabbed her hand, leading her towards his car.
They both got in and Jaemin started the car, heading towards the city.