13

"Drink the shot! You lost!" Haechan shouted and laughed, pointing at Areum.

She glared at Haechan, bringing the glass to her lips and gulping down the contents- the liquid burning her throat.

Everyone was having a good time. After eating their fill, they started to play a few drinking games. Areum had gotten a bit drunk, but not to the point where she was going pass out.

She took out her phone, looking at her reflection on the screen before turning it on and unlocking it. She opened her camera and took a picture of her neck, the necklace that Jaemin gave her well on display. Her finger tapped on the Instagram icon.

na_j00

[attachment]
Look Daddy.
You like my new accessory?
A new friend gave it to me.
Don't worry, I'm not cheating on you with another daddy;(
You're my one and onlyyyy<3

Areum smiled to herself as she sent the texts, thinking she was the funniest person in the world- of course, this was only due to the effects of alcohol.

ding!
ding!
ding!
ding!
ding!
ding!

She furrowed her brows, looking up from her phone screen and towards the sound- where Jaemin's phone was.

Jaemin picked up his phone, checking the notifications. He was careful not to show the wave of panic that had washed over him as he saw who the sender was. Jaemin glanced up from his phone at Areum and saw that she was already looking at him, confusion written on her face.

"Fangirls commenting on your post again? You get a lot of those throughout the day," Jeno chuckled.

Jaemin took a quick glance at Areum one more time before looking at Jeno. He nervously laughed, "yeah."

Areum was curious. Her fingers touched the keyboard and she sent another text to her sugar daddy.

ding! Jaemin's phone went off almost immediately.

Her eyes widened.

ding! It went off again.

Areum's brows furrowed. She didn't send a second text. Could it really have been his fangirls?

"Why are you on your phone? And why are you creasing your forehead so much? You're gonna get wrinkles before me," Mark said, flicking Areum's forehead with his finger.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Areum complained, rubbing her forehead.

Jaemin switched his phone to silent mode, not wanting to disturb everyone with the constant ringing of his phone- and because he saw what Areum had done and didn't want her to experiment any further.

Seeing this, Areum put her phone away aswell- engaging herself once more with her new group of friends.
However, her mind was still bothered by what had just occurred a few seconds ago.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Areum woke up to a major headache.

"Rise and shine, sleepyface! I made hangover soup for us!" Nari said, bursting the door open before dashing off to the kitchen.

She groaned. "How can you be so cheery when you literally drank more than me."

Areum got up from her bed, heading to the bathroom to wash up before going to the kitchen where Nari was.
She sat down on a stool near the counter.

Nari placed a bowl of soup in front of Areum, eyeing the necklace hanging from her neck.

"I see you and Jaemin have been getting comfy lately," Nari said nonchantly.