A/n (pls read all of it.)

IF YOU'RE NEW I RECOMMEND THAT YOU JUST READ THE NEW VERSION OF THIS BOOK!!

Y/n has a kid name Hayden they had him at 14. You are Lloyds older sibling. The ages are below, and this character is gender neutral and bisexual, they might find some characters attractive but there is a small chance that I will put them together, but Cole is the most likely opinion for the dating thing but let's see what happens.

Y/n= Your name
F/f= favorite food
F/c= favorite color
F/vg= favorite video game
Y/nn= your nickname
H/c= hair color
S/c= skin color
M/n= middle name
Y/n/n= nickname
F/s= favorite snack
P/n= What you'll like to be called as a parent, such as mom, dad, or parent
h/l= how long your hair is.

If this needs to be said again: BTW this book used to only use They/Them pronouns, but as I began to feel more feminine I wanted to use more feminine terms in this book. This won't be a in hit until season 2 where you can see the character become more feminine!! So I would say this book is meant for feminine people, but all people are allowed of course you don't mind being feminine!! (Haha rereading this book out to my brother made me realize that there are some mistakes with pronouns within this book saying that it used to only be she/her. Haha I'm very sorry about it btw.)

OKAY So the first few real chapters of this book kinda suck but stay with me until Lloyd gets captured by the snake crew after that my writing gets a lot better.

You have green eyes throughout the book, and that's really it if this changes your looks.

And your elemental power is Darkness (aka destruction), It can do a lot of random crap it's just going to add on through the story so don't be surprised when I add a new ability please.

Okay so if you are new here is a few pages without the story so you might want to pass thoses unless...

If you are homophobic, or racist, you most likely won't like this book so goodbye 💀✋

Okay so I don't really plan on using this age thing anymore but once it is season 9 and up let's just say you are 21 or older if you desire! I only made this so I can keep up with ages but the thing is I don't want the main characters to be fucking 30 years old like yucky 🤢😭

But starter ages are Cole and Y/n are 18, Kai and Jay are 17, Zane is 40, Nya is 15, Lloyd is 12, Hayden is 4.

If any of them age up by a new season of the show I will say how old they are then.

I now have a new description for this book so I will put the old one here. Uh, fyi it is very emo 😭😭 :

Y/n master of darkness and a master of being a P/n. They live with their uncle Wu, and their kid Hayden since their parents abandoned them at the age of 11... Well their dad just really got banish to the underworld...and their mother just left them with their uncle... But they still talks to their brother....

BTW this book is made for all genders! By that I mean Y/n is a Non-binary but really feminine because I can't find a way to get a male Y/n to have a child at 14, or a way that I'm comfortable with. :)

I do not own ninjago mkay? So the only things I own in this story is Hayden, Blake, Xavier, Haven, Colton, Jen, and Melissa, and some of the plots.

This book might be rewriten 1000 times.

Started: 10/25/2020

ON HOLD: 2/17/22 - Now

Ended: Unknown

R.I.P Kirby Morrow...😭

(This book will have pretty slow up dates due to my lazynes and crappy internet, sorry!)

As you can see it change a lot and the gender thing is a bit different!!

Upcoming events!!!

I have decided to rewrite this book very soon. By soon I mean when I finish season 2. There is more information on this on the last chapter called "A gift to you all" so feel free to read it.

This book is officially cancelled and will not include the season two finals. If you are looking for a book that won't be cut off I suggest reading the rewrite if it is out yet. I will be posting the first part of the final (which I didn't finish) if you continue to read this.

God this chapter has shown how much I have changed through the past two years.