Stress

(A/N, this will be a semi LONG story, so I just wanted to let you know, it will be quite boring at sometimes, and this is the time 1D had split up )

Harry woke up to a huge headache. He went to sleep last night with a minor one, but thought he would just sleep it off. He swung his legs to the side of the bed, and looked at the bedside table. There, a sticky note stuck to the top of the table. It had a long to-do list of things that needed to be done, mostly because of management. 

It read: Write Lyrics, Melody, and Chord Progression. Record Vocals by tomorrow, record harmonies by tomorrow, choose performance outfit, album cover photoshoot at 4:30, lunch with Niall at 3. That was all what he had to get done. IMPOSSIBLE. It was nearly 2, he had overslept due to exhaustion, and he had to get ready for Niall and his lunch together. 

Harry stood up, almost collapsing when he stood up too fast. It made his head hurt, and made his eyes go wide with surprise. Harry headed towards his closet, more slowly now. He found a button up shirt, with flowers on it; matched with a pair of black pants. 

He headed towards the bathroom after putting on his outfit. Harry looked in the mirror, dark circles, and a little bit pale. He touched up his hair, brushing off the fact that he looked sick. He brushed his teeth and headed towards the door, putting on some dress-up shoes. 

He waited for Niall to show up at the door, then he got a text from his old band mate. 

"Hey, gonna be about 20 minutes late. :( Traffic is crazy! My car also was low on gas. See you in 20!" 

Harry was relieved. He took off his shoes, and went to get a few more minutes of sleep. He slid onto the couch, and rested his head on a pillow. Harry thought for a moment, he needed to get a load of things done. He sighed, looked at his to-do list on his phone. He had forgotten to add a few things to the sticky note upstairs; now the list was: Write Lyrics, Melody, and Chord Progression. Record Vocals by tomorrow, record harmonies by tomorrow, choose performance outfit, album cover photoshoot at 4:30, lunch with Niall at 3, rehearsal at 12 - 1, writing session at studio 9, interview at 6. 

Great, he had already missed rehearsal, and he had a late session to go to, but he decided to tackle the melodies first, it was easiest, and he didn't need to move anywhere. He sung melodies in his head for about 15 minutes, but nothing sounded right! He didn't even know what type of song he was going for. He walked over to his guitar; picked it up, and strummed a nice G chord. His head immediately started to throb harder. 

"Ughhh." Harry moaned. Then his phone beeped. 

"5 minutes away!"  Niall had texted. Harry honestly dreaded the car ride. He didn't want the movement to make his head even worse, nor did he want to get carsick. Just then, as he had thought about being carsick, his stomach twisted and turned. Harry held his stomach, almost bent over. Harry sat there for a good 3 minutes before Niall pulled up. 

"I'm at the door!" Harry walked over to the door, still holding his stomach. 

"Just puttin' my shoes on, I'll be out in a minute!" Harry called, he slid his feet into the shoes, and opened the door. Niall looked concerned, and Harry walked out the door, locking it behind him. 

As they entered the car, Niall asked, "Are you right' mate? You look a little pale." He pushed in the key to the car, and turning as Harry answered. 

"Yea, just, uh, tired I guess." Harry was actually tired, but it wasn't bothering him as much as his head.  

"Alright Mate, let me know if you need anything." They started to drive, Harry, already feeling sick. His head was pounding, harder than before, and now his stomach felt like it was ripping apart. There was a solid 30 minutes of silence before Harry asked, 

"Hey Niall?" He wanted to recline the seat, hoping it would help his stomach and his head. 
"Yea mate?" 
"Can I recline the seat, and sleep during the drive?" 
"Yea sure, I'll tell ya when we get there, should be at least an hour. Are ya really that tired? How much sleep did you get last night?" Niall replied. 

Harry shrugged, and then leaned back, but, just before the seat was fully reclined, his chest started to burn. Harry decided to just try and sleep through it. Niall looked at him quickly, trying his best to keep eyes on the road, while checking up on Harry one last time. 

Harry had his hands on his stomach, and now the seat had fully reclined. He turned his head to the side, and closed his eyes. His head was feeling a little bit better, probably because blood was finally running through it. 

Niall played some music, but not too loud. Soon Harry was asleep. 

30 minutes later...

Harry woke up with a pain in his stomach. He immediately sat up, making his head upset again. Niall had noticed, and turned down the volume on the music. Harry meanwhile, had his hands on his stomach, clutching it tightly. 

"I'm gonna be sick." Harry moaned. Niall looked to his friend, and pulled over. He grabbed a plastic bag from inside one of the back-seat pockets. Harry grabbed it gratefully, and opened the car door, with the bag underneath his mouth. He got out of the car, and kneeled beside it, emptying the contents inside his stomach into the bag. 

Niall had come around to the other side of the car, and stood behind his friend, patting his back. "It's alright mate, your fine." Harry's stomach gave him no breaks to breathe, and Harry had to take every gasp of air he could. He felt faint, and still sick. He was done spewing, and had tied up the bag, which they planned on leaving on the side of the road. 

Harry, struggling to stand up, chest burning like hell, and head throbbing hard, grabbed onto Niall's wrist. He couldn't balance himself, and Niall had to pull him up, grabbing onto Harry's elbows. He stood up, and Niall held onto him still. Harry, knees shaking, was helped into the car by Niall. 

Niall walked to the other side of the car. Harry wasn't feeling any better, and had his hands on his forehead. Niall started to drive again, but headed towards Harry's house instead of the restaurant they were going to. Niall called the restaurant; "Hello, yea, sorry we're going to have to cancel our reservations... okay, thank you." 

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Niall asked. 
"Erm, I didn't wanna ruin lunch, and I'm not sick, I just have a lot to do today, and I'm tired." 
"Harry, you need a break once in awhile. You still got a headache?" 
"Yea, and my chest hurts so fucking bad." 
"Almost to your house, is alright if I stay over for a little bit? Don't wanna leave you feeling like shit." 
Harry nodded in response, and tried his best to go back to sleep.

30 minutes later.... 

They had arrived at Harry's house. Niall had shaken Harry gently, and he woke up. It was now about 4, and Harry still had 2 hours before an interview that was 30 minutes away, and Harry had forgotten about the album cover photoshoot. He groaned, and put his seat back up and opened the car door. Harry was met by Niall grabbing his forearms, pulling him out of the car. 

Niall put Harry's arm around his shoulder, helping him into his house and onto the couch. Harry saw Niall go into the kitchen and make tea. He didn't know why Niall was making tea, because he wasn't sick, just stressed out, and it wasn't for Niall, because he didn't like tea at all. 

Harry then remembered his to-do list, and moaned. It made his head hurt again, and his chest felt tight. He went from a sitting position into a laying position, and fell asleep. 

pt 2....