Chapter 1

A/N.  Just before we get started your in your 6th year at hogwarts.
Y/N your first name
L/N your last name
N/N your nickname
Y/H your hogwarts house
H/C hair colour
E/C eye colour
I think that's all that we will need but all add more at the top of chapters if you all need to know any more. Feel free to suggest anything in the comments of what you would like to happen and all see if I can add that for you ,also you can add criticism to help me write better. If the book isn't the best I'm sorry this is my first time writing a fan fiction on Wattpad.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/N POV
Its 10:20 I only have 5 minutes left of this lesson thank merlin I'm currently sat in DADA I'm sat next to one of my best mates Hermione granger don't ask me how I'm best mates with her as I'm not quite sure all I remember is us being on the train then talking our friendship kinda spiralled from there.

Y/Ns flashback to the train on 1st year
Wow this is it, it's actually happening I am actually going to hogwarts right know I'm on the platform waiting to get on the train if my mum would just stop hugging me for 5 seconds I would be able to get on she is saying stuff along the line of make sure to send me a letter of what house you get in and who your friends are make sure u send me a letter if your staying with a friend over the holidays or coming home. If I'm being honest with you I am not actually listening as I will be coming home anyway.
I finally managed to get away from them know it's just where to sit there's no empty cabs so I'm going to have to share. I open the door to this cab and there's 2 boys and 1 girl in there I ask if I can share with them and they say sure. "Thank merlin" i did not want to sit next to some selfish non stop chatterbox for the next 9 hours of my life. I introduce my self.
"Hi I'm Y/N L/N"
"Hi Y/N I'm Hermione granger nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you to"
" Y/N this is Harry Potter and that is Ron Weasley"
" wait h-Harry Potter the actual Harry Potter the boy who lived no way"
"Yea that's me alright"
"Oh my merlin I'm so sorry you must get a lot of people saying that to you it's awesome to meet you"
"Ye you to Y/N"
After that it was quite awkward until Ron got hit over the head with one of Hermione's books for talking with his mouth full she is honestly like the mum of them to and I'm pretty sure she only just met them.
" so hermoine "
"Ye"
"What house are you hoping to get in what house where your parents in"
"Oh err I wanna get in Gryffindor and err my er parents are muggles"
" oh wow really that's awesome you must be the first witch in your family"
"Ye I am what about you what house are you hoping for"
" I'm hoping for Y/H all my family where in it"
"Y/N are your family purebloods as your name sounds very familiar"
" yes we are we're one of the richest wizard family we're underneath the Malfoys for course but ehh can't do nout bout that can we"
"I guess you can't no"
After 9 long hours I'm finally here we'll nearly till got the boat ride but I'm more ales at hogwarts I couldn't sleep last night I was up imagining what this place looked like.

Back to Y/Ns POV
"Miss L/N" professor Umbridge shouted."Miss Y/N L/N" she shouted again "MISS L/N" she screamed this time.
"Ugh ye" i answered slightly confused I looked around and everyone had gone oh crickets it's 10:45 professor Snape is gonna be mad. I rushed out the classroom before professor dumbridge could give me detention my hand is still healing form the last detention she gave me 2 weeks ago for dozing of in her class. I rushed down to the dungeons and into the potions classroom out of breath I swung the door open and there he was staring at me with his greasy raven black hair and his onyx eyes and pale skin ugh how can something so mean and moody be so good lookin at the same time is so unfair."MissL/N would you care to explain why you are late to my class AGAIN" he shouted the last part, guess he really is mad today and I just made him even more mad. "Err well you see professor I-" I tried to explain but he cut me of halfway through." Miss L/N I do not care for your excuses sit down and get on with the work page 152 in your potions book write me 2 pieces of parchment on it" he said while immensely staring at me jeez it looks like he is trying to burn me alive with his onyx eyes."ask me to explain myself as to why I'm late then cute me of the insufferable git" I muttered hoping that he wouldn't hear it but just my look today and he did great. "Miss L/N detention after dinner 8pm don't be late also 10 point from Y/H" he shouted there were a few giggled and groan from my house as well. He seems like he is in a better mood as he usually takes 20 points not 10. I quickly sit down not wanting to wind him up anymore and get on with my essay I have been set. The class finally finishes and I hurry out not wanting to get in anymore trouble today.
Time skip to dinner
I entered the great hall and sat down out my house table with issy and Matt my best friends that I have known since I was 3 as our parent went to hogwarts together and work at the ministry together so we are always at each other's houses. (To clear confusion up on the train they had there brothers and sisters in the cab with them there was no room for me to sit with them there siblings have left now so I always sit with them on the train) Matt is like a big brother to me and issy he is very protective of us and always helps us with school work, issy is like my sister constantly wanted to talk about boys and do make up all the stuff like that. "Hey Y/N why is professor Snape staring at you" issy whispers to me and Matt " oh probably because I have detention with him after dinner" I said oh wait I forgot about that I have detention with professor Snape after dinner could this day get any worse. "What did you do this time N/N put a stink pellet in his draw" she said while giggling. Um ye I did that in 3rd year got sent to Dumbledore for that one it was funny although the classroom stunk for 2 weeks and I nearly got expelled didn't though as I'm still here "erm no issy I didn't i was late to his classroom again" I say while putting my head on the table. "Oh Y/N just skip it" says Matt "I can't just skip it it's Snape he will not leave me alone if I skip it" wait a dang minute if I skip it he will be following me around and won't leave me alone my crush will be following me around but then again more house points will be taken and that's not fair on my house just because I want my stupid teacher crush to follow me around. It's near the end of dinner 6:45 great I have and hour and 15 before detention. I walk back to my common room with issy and Matt and go to the girls dormitory's to get showered and ready as I won't have time to do it when I get back from snapes stupid detention. I get out the shower and put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a white shirt with a grey hoodie. 7:55 well best be off don't want to be late. I walk out the common room and head to the potions classroom I don't care if we have to be in our uniform for detention I'm not in the mood and I feel like breaking the rules. I get to the big heavy wooden door and knock on it hoping he has forgotten he won't though its Snape i knock a bit louder this time and I hear a "come in" great time to start this detention for the next hour or so at least it is with Snape and he takes it easy on me a,ways giving me the easy tasks if I'm honest I think he has a soft spot for me or something like that anyway time to go in"