1: Hail Hydra ✔︎

WHY AM I HERE?

   "YOU HAVE your first mission," Brock Rumlow, the guy presumed dead in Lagos, says to the trained assassin

    "I want you to eliminate the Winter Soldier. Get him off this planet. Do what you have to do, I want him dead." He pauses, contemplating something. "If they are not a liability, assassinate Captain America and Black Widow, they are a threat to HYDRA."

    The, what looks to be, fifteen or sixteen year old assassin nods, followed with a simple "yes sir."

    ShadowHunter walks to her area to suit up for the mission, thinking about how she will locate and eliminate.

She knows how the Winter Soldier program went rogue and his location is undetermined, but she just doesn't know why.

    Hail HYDRA.

    As she is attaching the weapons to her body, several guards come in to escort her to the van.

There was a possible sighting of Sam Wilson. His relations to the Captain and Widow known.

    "тень, ты готов?" (Shadow, are you ready?)

     She replies with a curt nod.
As the ride continues on, she starts to think. What was my life before HYDRA?

    I've always known that HYDRA is good and I am saving the world, but when I think of life before this there's a blank slate. No parents, no friends, no home.

    Well, this is my home. I am not allowed to think on my own, make my own decisions. I learned fast to obey that rule.

    I have never really met the Winter Soldier before, at least I don't remember meeting the assassin. I was not allowed. I overheard some guards talking about how it will cause disruption. But, I don't know how.

    The van I am in, slows to a stop. The doors open and I put on my goggles and mask before exiting the vehicle.

    The modern world has changed since the last time I was out of the cyro-freeze chamber.

    "последнее наблюдение, двадцать третьей авеню." (Last sighting, 23rd avenue.)

    I jog off to the location they pointed at, gaining weird looks along the way.

    I mean, I would look too if I saw a teenager with weapons and firearms strapped to her covered with a suit, mask, and eye wear.

    I sigh as I get to the spot, leading a few soldiers with me. It's protocol since this is my first very-lethal mission. Sure, I've been on quite a few. But, come on, have you seen the people I'm up against? I'd call this a first.

I put my hand out as I hear voices around the corner. I peek around the brick wall to see one of my targets with the Falcon.

Natalia Romanova.