24: Hike In The Woods ✔︎

FATHER-DAUGHTER DATE

(A/N True love lol)

Bucky's POV:

    "ARE YOU sure she's okay?" Tony whispers to us, as Vera goes to her room to shower real quick.

"She's fine. She'll rub it off, and be back to normal in a little while." Steve reassures us, or maybe even himself.

"Sergeant Barnes, what do you think." Vision asks me.

I breathe in deeply before answering. "I think she will be better after she eats. It's my daughter, who truly knows what's going on in Vera's head?"

They seem to come to an agreement, and resume in the small chatter that occurs frequently.

'Why can't everyone just sit in silence? Me and Vear do it so easy, it's so natural. We enjoy silence. The peace it brings is good and bad. Bad being the fact that our negative thoughts take over when we are in tranquility.'

"Mexican's tonight. We are delivering."

    "This is probably offensive to some, but when you say Mexican, do you mean the food?" Vera asks, skipping down the stairs. She's herself again. See, what I tell ya?

    "Yes the food, silly!" Wanda giggles. She's been extra chipper ever since she came back from that prisoner visit. Weird, if you ask me. But, when does that ever happen.

    We order the food, it arriving half an hour later. One of the cons of living in the middle of nowhere is that we're so isolated, but that can also be seen as a pro.

    I sit beside Nat, on the edge of the table. She's so beautiful. Her beauty is so natural, so surreal. Her fiery hair looks as if it is made of clouds, I am forced to wonder if it feels like such.

I never imagined to fall for the Black Widow, it just kind of happened. I'm not complaining.

Vera and I have talked about us, if there was ever going to be a relationship. Vear seems to be fine with it, I think. I hope she does because I really like Natalia, and I want my daughter's approval.

She likes Nat, sees her as a close friend. I dare say, a mother she never had.

    We order the food, and eat it quickly. Before we know it, it's twelve o'clock.

    I head off to bed, Nat quickly following after me. Vear gives me suggestive eyebrows. I answer her suggestion by sticking my tongue out like a child.

    "Whatcha up to, Natalia?" I use her Russian name when addressing her in private. She allows me to, only when it's just us though.

    "Just letting you walk me to my room," she smartly replies.