11: Sway With Me ✔︎

FLASH FROM THE PAST

Third Person POV:1949

Third Person POV:
1949

     The Winter Soldier marched down the halls of the KGB training facility.

His commanders sent him on a mission. This one being different than the rest. His mission is to train the young women of the Red Room.

He walks into the ballet room, where the older women dance. The younger girls watching a few feet away.

"Again," Madame B commands. The ballerinas stop and start from the beginning. When Madame B sees the Winter Soldier enter, she orders the girls to stand in a line.

As the Winter Soldier scans the lined up females, his eyes seem to catch on one woman in particular.

She had long, brown blackish hair. Plump, pink lips. Emerald eyes that with one look, you'd think she's a statue. Made of marble.

Athena Grey played by Angelina Jolie

    He forced his gaze away from her beauty

He forced his gaze away from her beauty. Instead, he took to pacing in front of the girls. Their ages ranging from 6 to 25.

"As many of you may know, this is the Winter Soldier. He is to be your instructor until further notice!" Madame B ends with a shout, making some of the youngest jump in fright.

The older women check out the Winter Solider. Being the best assassin, women in the KGB adore that. Wanting attention from him.

So on the next day at target practice with knives, they would miss purposely to get some time with the Soldier.

But not her. The wondering beauty. She did not care for his attention, for his approval. She strides to hit dead center every throw.

That is what caught his notice.

So after reteaching one of the seven year olds how to hold the weapon correctly, he walked up to her. He stayed silent as he watched her throw. Knife over knife. Center over center.