3: Deep Talks ✔︎

WANDA

    I AWAKE to pounding on the cell bars

    I AWAKE to pounding on the cell bars. Time to get up. It's a great way to wake up. The high pitch noise really makes you get up on the right side of bed.

The girl in the cell beside me yelps in surprise. I hold in a chuckle as she breathes deeply, calming back down.

I groan as I stand up and stretch all my limbs. Audible cracks come from my joints as I rotate all around. Multiple sets of shoes clack on the ground as around ten guards come to take people away for the multiple reasons.

Three separate guards come up to my door. I glare at them as they put the jingling keys in, unlocking and opening the cell door.

"How can I be of service, oh mighty ones?" I smart off. The girl looks at me in bewilderment, 'who would go up against the people who hold her life in their hands?'

    "Due to mission incompletion you will come with us to receive the punishment,"they say the words that I dread the most.

   "Alrighty, then!" I skip up to them get right in one of their faces and give my most evil smirk.

They grab me by my arms and haul me down the hall. An idea pops in my head, as I am being being half dragged to lord knows where.

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, didley- dee! There they are, standing in a row! Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!" I sing loudly throughout the halls.

   "Shadow Hunter!" One of the scientists call out as I walk into the large room. A bunch of torcher devices and needles on the table.

    "Yes Satan? Oh, I'm sorry sir. You sounded like someone else." (A/N please tell me someone gets this quote)

    "I don't need your smart mouth, asset."

    "Can you give me a nickname or something. ShadowHunter is just too formal and long!" I complain.

    "You are an asset. You are a pet! You don't need any more identification than ShadowHunter!" Rumlow shouts as he strides into the room.

I put my head down in submission. I know better than to go against my handler. The ShadowHunter side of me taking over mostly as they poke and prod at me with all sorts of tools. Me staying silent through all of it.

As they are done they drag my body back to my cell. Me, not having the strength to barely stand, let's them.

As they shut my door, I lean against the wall. Self healing myself has always been something I can do. I can't tell if it's from the Super Solider Serum or something else they injected me with.

I have healed almost completely when I finally take in my surroundings. The girl beside me missing from the spot I saw her last.

I exhale as the loneliness sets in. Wonderful. The dark side of me slowly creeps away as I am now neutral.