Extra 1- Just Dance

(A/N Chapter 16)

(A/N Chapter 16)

    "SO ARE we doing this, or what?" Bruce requested.

    "Well, who's all doing it? Everyone has to do at least one dance!" Wanda bargains.

    "I'll just do the one," Bucky replies. Nat, Steve, Vision, and Bruce agree.

    "Aww, you guys are boring!" Sam protests. He grabs the remote to turn on the game.

    "So how do you play this Dance of Just?" Thor questions.

    It takes Wanda as long to explain the game to us, for Sammy to pull up the first dance.

    "We're going to start off easy enough. Y.M.C.A. is a great song! So who's doing it with me? I need four people," Sam puts on the remote, holding the other three remotes out.

    I don't even go to grab a remote. Instead I put a mischievous smirk and say, "why don't the Fantastic Four do one."

    "Freakish Four!" Tony immediately corrected.

    "Why not 'Fantastic'? We are fantastic," Sam speaks dramatically. He even goes as far as flipping his nonexistent hair.

    "You do realize the Freakish Four consists of two SuperSoldiers, one of which was held captive by an evil organization and brainwashed, a flying bird, and a sexy ex-assassin? You guys earned the name Freakish Four," Tony finalizes.

    "That's rude. Now the other members of the Fantastic Four, put on your remotes. We're dancing."

    Reluctantly, Steve, Nat, and Bucky stand and take a remote. They strap it to their wrists, moving in front of the tv.

    "So we just dance along with them?"

    "Exactly, you got this Cap!" Tony encourages the SuperSoldier. Steve gives him a thumbs up, rolling his eyes at the man of iron.

    The song starts, Sam instantly following the instructions with ease. Nat picked up on it fairly well. It was the two older men who make me burst out in laughter.

    Bucky turns around to glare at me. I stick my tongue out, and point to the tv. "Watch the dance moves, not me Papa." I tease him.

    The song finishes, leaving the four in a gasping mess.

    Uncle Sam looks expectantly at the score board, hoping to win. At last, the score board clears up. Natasha won by a solid hundred points. Sam was second, Steve third, leaving my father at last.

   Sam immediately boasts in Bucky's face. "Well, look at that! I beat the Winter Soldier, and with ease too!"

    Bucky tackles Sam, playfully of course. I think.

    We all laugh as Stevie tries to break up their small wrestle. Vision assists my 'uncle'.

    "Okay, who's next?" Wanda tries to get the attention back on the game.

    "You seem eager to play, why don't you?" I suggest, her face beaming automatically.

    "Can you do it with me?" She asks me.

    "Depends on what song."

    "What about 'I Will Survive', it's easy enough." Wanda insists.

    "I don't know that song, but sure. If you say so."

    I steal the remote Nat had on her wrist. I smile at her, and she returns the gesture. We have gotten closer in these past few weeks, she's really nice.

    The tv automatically starts playing the song, me following the zombie on the screen. It's really stiff movements, kind of reminds me of Vision.

    The team cheers me on, as my ranking surprisingly passes by Wanda's.

    The tune ends, us staring in anticipation to see who is the winner.

    The score counts up, me as the winner with only eleven points ahead.

Author's Note: These extras are going to be veryyy short, but they're cute. It gets you some fluff before we go back into the storm that is the war!
                                                        - J.S.

11.28.2020
605 words