14: Daughter Of Former Psycho Assassin ✔︎

DRUNK UNCLE T

    "HI, I'M Bruce Banner," he introduces himself

    "HI, I'M Bruce Banner," he introduces himself. "You just sort of met Thor. He's a friendly guy."

"Nice to meet you Bruce. The team has told me a lot about you."

"All good things, I hope?"

"Of course. And might I just say, I love your work!"

    "Oh yeah. Everyone says they love me turning into the other guy," he says, downplaying the glum he feels.

    "Oh no! Your work on anti-electron collisions, nuclear physics! Beautiful, really."

    "Well, thank you." He says, his smile brightening every second that passes.

"Got a fan Banner?" Tony asks him, coming to stand by my side.

The party is going to start in five minutes, us socializing while the people outside wait to be let in.

"It appears so," Bruce answers lightly. He has almost an airy aura to him. "Where did you learn that?"

"In HYDRA I learned about different sciences. They wanted me to be at the top of all stats." I answer causally, getting used to my past a little bit.

"Right," Tony awkwardly comments.

A lady with strawberry blonde hair comes to peck Tony's cheek.

"Woah lady! This man has a girlfriend, I'm going to need you to step away from him." I guide the woman away from Tony.

    Tony starts to laugh along with Bruce, "thanks VB, but that is my girlfriend. Pepper this is Vera Barnes, V this is Pepper Potts."

    My face turns white. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry," I lift my hands in the air, away from her in a surrendering type motion.

    She chuckles lightly, "darling. It's alright. Thank you for looking out for me and Tony though."

    I blush, "sure."

    "Anyways, I came to tell you all that we are letting the people in." Pepper informs us professionally.

"Cool."

That one word, is what made the people flood in. I walk quickly to my father, not wanting to be around too many strangers.

He greets me warmly, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He is standing beside Steve, who was in the middle of a conversation with a dark haired lady.

Bucky whispers in my ear, "how ya doing doll?"

I shrug to the question, "alright. Not liking all of the people who keep flooding through those doors." I nod to the doors.

"It takes some getting used to. It'll be alright. Just stick by one of us," he advises what Nat did. I move closer in his side.

"You must be Vera," the dark haired lady assumes.