23: Macklemore Prison ✔︎

ABANDONED

MY HEAD rests on my arm that is placed on the window seal of Natasha's car.

    We are on our way to interrogate Rumlow again. Monday is my new hate day.

    Papa, Wanda, and Steve are in the back seats. We decided to carry only one car this time.

    My plan is to visit Eddie first, then make my way to Brock. For a villain, criminal really, you would think he would have a scarier first name. Nope, Brock.

    "Ross has agreed to let us be in the other room of the integrating area, since Bucky 'adopted' you. We'll all be behind the one sided mirror. You can't see us, but we'll be able to see you."

    "Thanks Mama Nat," I say as casually as I can.

    She takes her eyes off the road for a split second to look beside her, at me. A ghost of a smile lights on her face. I smirk back, I put that somewhat smile there.

    "Anytime Kiddo," she peppily replies.

    Ten minutes later we arrive at the dreadful place I have to visit every week.

    "Seeing Ed first?" My dad asks me. I nod to him, pinning my badge on over my jacket I'm wearing.

"Great, we're going to go to Rumlow's level to talk to Ross."

"I'll go with Vera!" Wanda instantly volunteers, raising her hand.

We give her a weird look. She shrugs, aggressively saying, "what?"

    "Nothing, just go. See ya!"

    They walk away first, before Wanda practically skips to the stairs to go down one floor to Eddie.

    "Slow down, Wanda! Lord, you skip fast, and that's coming from a SuperSoldier."

    "You're just slow," she says, slowing down her pace to match mine. I shake my head with a chuckle. I nod to the guards that are doing their job by the entrance.

    We get to Eddie's cell door. His pale face looks up at us, smiling immediately when he recognizes who we are.

    "If it isn't my two favorite girls I know! How are you ladies on this fine whatever it is?"

    "Good to see you Eddie, we're doing just fine. I'm not going to ask how you are, I'm scared to find out. They been keeping you busy?" I joke.

    "I'm not answering that. Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?"

    I sigh, "I have to talk to your father."

    He groans. "That dip doodle?!" I laugh at his response. He's never been a big fan of his old man. "I'm sorry Hunt."