Chapter 2

The holiday didn't phase Lisa a bit. It wasn't like she was going to do anything different than she normally did. She always skipped school anyway. So basically nothing changed. The only thing she really did was hang out with her friends, or at least, if she could call them that. The only real friend she had was Jisoo, and Tumblr of course. The other ones were just people she knew the existence of, or just knew for a long time.

Sometimes she would meet her other friends at the mall, or anywhere, just to 'hang out'. Unfortunately for her, her 'friends' weren't necessarily the right crowd. They smoked all kinds of stuff and drank a lot, at least, more than their average age mates. Lisa actually had no clue if they did any harddrugs, that went a little too far for her. She knew where to draw her line and that was one thing she really liked about herself.

But that Lisa didn't do drugs, didn't mean other people didn't think she did. Lisa Manoban had quite the reputation. First she was only 'the one who almost never showed up in class' but that quickly turned to 'the bitch' since whenever she actually decided to show up at school, she decided that she didn't like anyone there. And man, she wasn't afraid to show that. Of course after all of that she had enough people who disliked her a lot, and then came the rumours. People said the most unthinkable things about her, behind her back of course. But she couldn't care less. High school was filled with fake people anyway, so even if she would have had friends there, they would have probably turned on her as everyone was. So she would rather have everyone hate her, than people fake-liking her.

Lisa was happy to have a friend like Jisoo though. She had known her for as long as she could remember. She wasn't like her other 'friends'. She actually cared about her. She was also the only one that she could be herself with. She has actually gone through a lot in the past, and she's the only one she feels comfortable with talking about it. No, wait. Let's recap. She didn't feel comfortable. Let's replace that with a simple: she knew about her past.
Lisa told her about it and she knew, but whenever she wanted to bring it up again to help her through her still aching pain, she would brush it off. She was happy she knew, but that was it. Lauren could handle herself from there, she didn't need anybody. She was independent, and has always been.
She didn't need anybody to help her through what she experienced in the past..

"Hey, loser." Jisoo nudged her shoulder and brought Lisa out of her dark thoughts. She hummed quietly to let her know that she was listening, even though she wasn't actually. Ever since Friends came on Netflix, they would have marathons at each others house like today. They would eat and do nothing else in particular. Just talk. But they enjoyed each others company so it didn't really matter what they did.

"I said, what's on your mind?" she repeated himself. she smiled, but there was this little frown she had whenever she knew something was up.

"I was thinking about-" Lisa stopped herself, did she really want to go there? That would be the question she always asked herself. The answer was the same every time though.

"Nah, never mind. What were you talking about earlier?" She trusted Jisoo and as much as she denied it, she kind of loved Jisoo like the way best friends loved each other. Lisa didn't really like that whole concept of 'love' in any way. But anyway, she didn't want to go back there again.

Jisoo looked at her, unimpressed. She knew better, but she also knew that as much as she pushed, Lisa wouldn't spill anything. The girl's mind was guarded better than the fucking Mona Lisa.

"I said, what ever happened with that girl you were stalking yesterday?" Jisoo said with a smirk.

"What?" Lisa looked confused until she understood what Jisoo was talking about. "I wasn't stalking her, fuck you." She said playfully, flipped Jisoo off and stood up to get something to drink out off his kitchen. For other people this could be the beginning of an argument, but it was always fun and games between them. They both knew that. Jisoo stood up and immediately followed.