Chapter 4

School is really the only place that Lisa didn't make notes. What her notes are about? Even she doesn't know sometimes. She might see something and feel inspired, annoyed or saddened by it. She would write about it then. She didn't really like to say she kept a 'journal', it sounded childish in her ears. It was just a place, where she could write her thoughts. It was just her little safe haven. Ever since she saw Jennie last a few days ago, her notebook had been filled up. She writes about her, but she doesn't really know what she writes about. The thoughts just flow out of her pen, one by one. Endlessly.

Kim, I didn't really know what to think of her when I heard people talk. Yeah, people were saying that she was a 'sweet girl.' She was 'so innocent' and 'basically perfect.' I haven't spoke to her that much, barely actually. But in the way she spoke to me, I knew that she was more than that. She didn't know who I was at first. She didn't know anything about me. Nothing about the rumours people were spreading about me. Was it a change? Was it a change to start a fresh with someone? I don't really like...people, but I like her. You know, as a person. Maybe this was a change. I really don't know, but something in me tells me that it won't be the last time I see her. I'm going to make sure it's not. Something about Jennie Kim speaks to me, I'm going to find out what. Right now, I'm not sure what it is... But whatever it is, it's breaking my walls. My promise to myself to never connect to somebody else other than Jisoo. It's kind of scary, but that motives me more to find out why I'm so infatuated with this girl.

Lisa's phone rang, interrupting her deep endless thoughts about the younger girl. Her 'friend' Taehyung was calling. She rolled her eyes and doubted. She didn't really like Taehyung, or any of the other lot he hang out with. The only reason she ever hung out with them was because, sometimes she wanted company that didn't constantly ask about her past or home situation. A few of them already knew a bit but didn't care enough to ask about more, and the other ones didn't even know anything, they wouldn't give a fuck either. It didn't matter though, Lisa didn't give a fuck about them either.

The phone was about to stop ringing when she picked it up. She knew that whenever one of them called, they wanted to go 'hang out' somewhere. A.k.a, all of them getting drunk and Lisa having to bring them home because they were all drunk out of their mind. She slipped into her black converse, quickly put on the first flannel she saw, brought the phone up to her ear and let out an "I'm coming." Even before Taehyung started speaking.

On her way over to the mall, which was their go-to place by the way, she tapped on her steering wheel. Deep in thought. Why was she actually going in the first place? She disliked every single one of them and when she's there, she doesn't really interact with them anyway. She was usually just on Tumblr, which was exactly what she did when she was alone. She was just alone, but then together with them.

She entered the peaceful mall and took a moment to enjoy the wave of fresh, cold air that went over her. Outside was too warm for her liking and little moments like this she appreciated a lot. She didn't really have to look for her 'friends', she just followed the loud music that was interrupting the peace and before she knew it, she was in their midst. The smell of alcohol and smoke was evident amongst the friend group, but it wasn't something Lisa had to get used to. Lisa smoked before, but stopped recently. Alcohol, she never drank anymore and vowed never to do anymore either.

"Manoban, there you are!" Jimin exclaimed, the smell of alcohol present in her breath. "We were wondering if you were ever gonna come back." She winked and put her arm around Lisa's neck. Lisa didn't like Jimin, she was obnoxiously loud and touchy. For no good reason at all, she would touch Lisa. There was a time where Lisa would be very uncomfortable around him, but now she was familiar to it. But that didn't mean it wasn't annoying as hell.

"Get off." Lisa hissed at Jimin. And Jimin did as told with her hands held up in defense, the whole group watched the interaction between the two.

"Wow, Manoban." Jungkook was already slurring and at that point, Lisa had no idea how long they've been there before she came. Jungkook was just as irrelevant as the rest, but Lisa didn't dislike him as much, he was just a little strange. "Salty already?"