Chapter 6

Why does everything she say make me smile? What did she change in me? And how.. Everytime she sends a text I read it in her beautiful voice. All of her jokes seem funny to me. The few times she let me look into her eyes mesmerised me. Jennie is pretty, beautiful. That is no secret. That's normal to admit right? But is it normal to feel these things I feel for her? I don't even know her that long, but I would have nothing more than to get to know her. I would have nothing more than to hug her when she's sad.. Or isn't... I would love nothing more than to kiss her.. I've never felt like this before, not about anyone. Not a boy, not a girl. Is this supposed to worry me? Do I have anything to worry about? Do I like her?

Lisa twirled the pen between her fingers. Did she have anything to worry about? And if so, what would that thing be? That someone broke down her walls that she had spent half of her life building? Or the fact that the feelings she had for that person were not just feelings you have for a friend? Or the fact that that person was a girl?

Her phone went off and Lisa's heart leaped, knowing it was Jennie since she had set a special tone when Jennie texted...or hopefully one day, called. They had been texting everyday ever since that day about a week ago. Jennie did most of the texting though, which Lisa was happy about because she didn't talk much. She didn't want to seem uninteresting to the feline eyed girl.

(1.13 p.m.) Jennie: Hey Lis, are you busy?
(1.14 p.m.) Lisa: Ehm, no not really.
(1.15 p.m.) Lisa: Why?
(1.15 p.m.) Jennie: Would you like to come over, or something?..

Didn't need to tell her twice.

(1.16 p.m.) Lisa: On my way.

Lisa put on her combat boots and decided to let her hair flow in their natural curls, for once. Of course she was wearing her signature black skinny jeans. She also decided to put on her 'The 1975' band tee, knowing of their similar love for the band.

Lisa drove faster than she knew that she could handle and probably also way above speed limit, but she couldn't care less. She stopped in front of Jennie's house, but stayed seated in the car. Her nerves started playing up. After all, it was only her third time seeing the younger girl, what if she slipped up and said something stupid or what if Jennie would be annoyed by how quiet and closed off she was?

There was no time to worry. She had to go in, why was she even so nervous in the first place?
She exited her car and ringed the Kim's door bell. It didn't take long before she was face to face with the girl couldn't wait to see, and she was mesmerised, yet again.

The girl was not overdressed nor undressed. With simple black shorts and a white top, Jennie still looked stunning. The shorts that the girl was wearing accentuated her curves, and brought out her ass.. Lisa was checking Jennie out shamelessly till her voice brought Lisa out of her trance.

"I like your shirt." Jennie chuckled. Lauren smirked.

"Yeah? Good. I wore it for you, specially." She said a little bit flirtatiously actually. Jennie blushed and smiled.

"Well, it's really cool." She said shyly. Her eyes turned away from Lisa's and focused on the ground.

"Cool enough for me to get invited in?" Lisa asked, with a small laugh. Jennie mumbled and 'ofcourse' and stepped aside to let Lisa in. The girl gasped when she saw the inside. It was huge. It looked big on the outside, but it was even bigger on the inside. The warm colours coordinated perfectly with each other and the house was filled with family pictures. They looked so happy on everyone witch was quite a contrast with Lisa's family situation.

"Let's just go upstairs yeah?" Jennie said. There was nothing wrong with it, but she sounded a little bit off, unsure, scared even. She must have noticed Lisa frowning subtly because she went on straight away. "My dad doesn't know I invited you over and he's not in the best mood right now, so-" Jennie was interrupted by a deep male voice calling her