Chapter 7

"Oh, so there is a next time?" Lisa raised her eyebrow and smirked.

"For you, yeah. There will definitely be a next time." Jennie said softly. There was that tension again.

"Good." Lisa almost whispered, and then smiled warmly at Jennie.

"Lets talk about you now, actually." Jennie smiled. Lisa freaked.

"There's really not much to know about me, to be honest..." Lisa said mysteriously. Something changed in her brown eyes, and Jennie noticed. "But, you can ask me anything you want." Lisa said to lighten the mood. She mentally prepared herself for what kind of question Jennue was going to ask next. She decided that, if there was someone she would want to speak to about her past, it would be Jennie. She had this strange feeling that she could trust Jennie. The look in her eyes told her that, and she didn't doubt it.

Although she never believed that there was anything bad about Lisa, Jennie always had the feeling that Lisa had this mysterious side to her. Or at least, a side she didn't want anyone else to see. Jennie wanted nothing more than to explore that side of Lisa, if she would let her. She didn't want to push her in any way. Maybe if she would start lightly and not by 'tell me everything there is to know about you', perhaps Lisa would feel more free then.

"You speak Korean? I didn't know." Jennie said, smiling warmly at Lisa. Lauren nodded and laughed.

"Yeah, I lived for a while in Korea." Jennie's eyes widened and Lisa wondered what she said wrong.

"No way!" Jennie laughed and playfully nudged Lisa's shoulder. "Me too, well, I'm from New Zealand. Buts that not the point." She laughed, so did Lisa.

"Looks like we have more in common then." Lisa said playfully. Jennie smiled at her

"Let's see..next question." Jennie thought hard while Lisa just admired the girl next to her. The featured on her face, Jennie just seemed to perfect to her. Moments later Jennie's face lit up and Lisa smirked.

"Uh - oh, here it comes." She mumbled to herself before Jennie asked her question.

"What people do you hang out with a lot, like who are your friends?" Jennie asked and looked at the older one expectantly.

"Well, I have one very good friend, I've known her for as long as I can remember actually. His name is Jisoo. She can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but she's great, i love her." Lisa simply said. Jennie nodded understandingly. "Oh but don't tell her that I love her, I won't hear the end of it, ever." Lisa laughed as Jennie smiled. The girl really enjoyed how much fun she had, and how carefree she was when she was around the girl. She had never felt that way before, not even with Jisoo.

"What about you? Who are your friends?" She asked.

"I kind of have my own little group." Jennie smiled at the thought of her friends. "I don't know if you know them but they're so great. I can always count on them when I'm down, and so can they on me. I really don't know what I would do without them, they mean so much to me." Lisa smiled at how passionate Jennie was talking about her friends and she was glad that there were people that made Jennie happy. "They're names are Irene, Nayeon and Rosé."

Lisa tensed up. Yeah, she definitely knew them. At least, they though they knew her. The other girl noticed the mood changing slightly and spoke up again. "You should meet them, I'm sure you'll like them.." Jennie said carefully. Lisa just nodded, slowly. There was a silent moment, and Lisa decided that if she didn't ask what she wanted now, she probably never would.

"Jennie.. Can I trust you that you will answer this next question honestly?" Lisa asked. Jennie nodded instantly.

"Of course, Lisa." She spoke quickly.