Chapter 11

Today is the day I will go on my first date with Lisa, my girlfriend. I don't think I will ever get enough of saying that. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Things between Lisa and I moved so quickly, but believe me when I say that it felt so right. I knew that what I felt in my stomach when I kissed her was something special, even though before that I had never kissed anyone. The way her lips felt on mine, so soft. Oh my God, so gentle. That's how I knew that hers were made for mine and mine were made for hers. I remember vowing to myself that I would do extraordinary things this summer. I didn't feel that need anymore. When I was with Lisa, everything becomes extraordinary, in a good way. The way she made me feel. It was just so indescribable. It is as if I didn't need anything else than stare into her brown orbs or kiss her soft lips, all day long. The picture I posted of Lisa on Instagram a few days ago got a lot of different comments. Some positive, some negative. There were people asking me why I would date 'somebody like her'. There were a lot of nasty comments on the picture, but I just deleted all of those. The truth was, that they just had to face the fact that Lisa Manoban was all mine. I didn't care about they're opinions, all of them. Well, except for two.

After Lisa left, I texted Nayeon and Irene and told them everything. They agreed to come over today, along with Rosé, and help me with what to wear on the date. I was so relieved that they didn't freak out. It made me remember exactly why I love those girls so much, all three of them; they would support me whatsoever. They always had my back. So when I said that Lisa was not the people portrayed her to be, they believed me instantly. I ofcourse apologised that I didn't inform them earlier, but they forgave and were very excited that I had a girlfriend. They said that they would like to meet her and I proposed a group date, Nayeon and Irene could bring their boyfriends, I would bring Lisa and Rosé would bring...well, we would have to figure that one out later.

The doorbell rang and I sprinted downstairs to open the door for my three best friends. As soon as I did, I found my self in a tight embrace with Irene and Nayeon. Not only had I not spoken to them much lately, I also hadn't seen them much, because of their trip to Texas to be with their family for the vacation.

"I've missed you so much." Nayeon said, her voice muffled by my shirt.

"Me too." Irene seconded. They let go of me and stepped back.

"I've missed you too, guys." I said, sincerely. I turned to Rosé who was smirking.

"They were like this with you too?" I chuckled. Rosé nodded furiously and we all cracked up. There was a silent moment before Rosé spoke up.

"Now, come." She said as the took my hand. "We have a date to prepare you for, Wifey." We all went up to my room and Rosé immediately started looking for the right attire for my first date with my girlfriend. It was pretty hard because Lisa didn't really tell me where we were going but she told me to dress casually.

"So, Manoban..." Nayeon started. "I guess we were wrong about her. I'm sorry, Jen."

I sighed. I still felt incredibly guilty for not keeping them up to date with what was going on back here in Miami. Even though they said it was okay, I could imagine that it sucked to come back from the other side of the country to find that one of your best friends is in a relationship all of a sudden.

"Yes, I mean, it was pretty obvious that you were developing feelings for her already, then." Irene said. I blushed, realising that she was right. I was infatuated with Lisa from the moment I saw her and when I was on my date with Chahee, all I could think about was her. So yeah, I guess I already liked her then, if I'm very honest.

"We shouldn't have said the things we said, we didn't really know much about her and.." Irene started again but I cut her off.

"Guys, I understand. You were having my back and I will forever love you for it. You were just telling me the truth that you knew. I get that if you've heard so much negative stuff about someone, it starts to seem like the truth. I just wanted to know Lisa's side of things and I know now, that those things weren't true." I smiled at the thought of Lisa. I've never felt this way before, the thought of her alone makes my heart flutter. I saw my friends smile at my facial expression.