Chapter 16

(Mild smut warning)

Jennie moaned as her girlfriend attached her lips to her neck, sucking on her pulse point slightly. Her hands were tangled in Lisa's hair encouraging her to go on as she impatiently lifted her hips to meet Lisa's thigh.

"Patience, baby."

Lisa's raspy voice vibrating against the younger girls neck was actually not helping at all. Jennie tightened her grip on her girlfriends hair and the other girl groaned. "Fuck, Nini."

"Lisa, please. Do something." The girl practically begged through her panting. For her, that particular make-out session was taking too long. Lisa detached her lips from Jennie's skin and looked at the girl intently.

"But, your parents Jennie.." She started.The truth was, Lisa was afraid. Jennie had never done anything like any of this before so every time they took things a step further, it would be a total new thing for Jennie. That was not the problem though. Lisa was very honoured and a bit pleased that she would be Jennie's first in these things, but she did not want to let the younger girl down. She didn't want it to suck or something like that. That was why Lisa has been postponing it for as long as she could. She was building courage.

"They're gone and Ella is with them. I've told you that."

"Yeah, but they could be back anytime, right?" Lisa asked, since she was really concerned about that aspect too.

"Yes, but I doubt that it will be anytime soon." Jennie paused, her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips was pursed in a straight line. She averted her gaze from Lisa's. "Or..don't you want to be with me....in this way?" The last part of the sentence was soft, almost not to be heard. Jennie's voice sounded weak and vulnerable at that moment.

"No. No. Don't be silly Nini," Lisa climbed off Jennie so she wasn't straddling the girl anymore and sat opposite of her. She was eagerly searching for eye contact with her girlfriend but Jennie didn't want Lisa to see how insecure she truly was. Lisa took Jennie's chin in her hands gently making her make eye contact. They held the eye contact for a while before Lisa spoke up again.

"I want to be with you in every way, Jennie. I want to be with you when you're explaining something you're passionate about. I want to hold you at night. I want to cuddle with you. I want to kiss you. I want to feel you." Lisa looked at her girlfriend up and down. "I want to touch you.." She said softly, drifting away in her own thoughts. She was unknowingly tracing patterns on Jennie's uncovered arm which sent shivers down the girls spine.

"Then what is the problem?" The feline eyed girl whispered. "I want all of that with you too, Lisa."

"I know but," Lisa stopped herself and took a deep breath. "But I want it to be perfect for you Nini." It was Lisa turn to turn away from her girlfriend now. She sat on the edge of Jennie's bed with her head in her hands. "All your first time experiences, I want them to be unforgettable."

Jennie made an 'oh' face, realising why her girlfriend had postponed being intimate all this time. She put her hand on her girlfriends back, soothing her.

"They will be, Lisa. You know why?" Lisa shook her head, her face still buried in her hands. "Because they will be with you. The thought of you wanting them to be unforgettable will make them perfect and vice versa." Jennie chuckled in herself for a quick second at the word 'vice versa' but composed herself quickly.

"She is such a child, I love her." Lisa thought to herself and also smiled. "Really?" She asked.

"Really."

That was all she needed to hear before she connected their lips again. The kiss was passionate and slow. Jennie found herself straddling Lisa on the edge of the bed and Lisa peppered kisses on Jennie's jaw line and neck. The moans and occasional whimpers that tumbled from Jennie's lips only encouraged Lisa to go on. She flipped them around so she was now hovering over her girlfriend, a hand on each side of her to support herself. She disconnected their lips and pulled back to look at Jennie, fascinated by the girls beauty.