Chapter 18

"So wait a second.." Jisoo held up her hand in confusion. "You were about to tell you loved her, then her father walked in on you two in suggestive position. He wanted you to leave and before you did, you said you loved her anyway. But she didn't reciprocate before you left?"

Lisa nodded sadly. "Fucked up ain't it?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"You haven't spoken since?" She asked. Lisa shook her head. "Lis, maybe she got her phone taken away?" She suggested.

"Perhaps," The girl spoke. "Did Rosé tell you anything?" Lisa asked. Jisoo and Rosé had become very close. Lisa and Jennie suspected that there was something going on with the two of them but they really confirmed, nor denied.

"All she said was that Jennie barely spoke to her. Or anyone for that matter.." Lisa groaned burying her hands in her hair. "Oh my god. I shouldn't have said anything.. What if she-" she started panicking.

"No girl. Stop right there. No 'what if's. You have to understand that Jennie is in a though position right now. Not only does she have to have an awkward conversation with her father about her sexuality.. She's probably also going to get punished for being caught doing whatever the two of you were doing." Jisoo said, with furrowed eyebrows at the end of her sentence.

"We weren't doing anything!" Lisa defended immediately. "...at least not when he walked in." She added with a devilish smirk.

"No stop! Too much information!" Jisoo yelled putting her fingers in her ears like a little kid. "Lalalala." She sang loudly to block out the sound of Lisa who wasn't even speaking anymore. Lisa was smiling for the first time in days. She was thinking about what she and Jennie shared on that day. That intimate moment meant so much more for Lisa than just sex..

"Alright, alright." Lisa laughed at her friends goofiness and took her fingers out of her ears. "What should I do, Soo?" Her tone was soft and almost desperate.

"Well Lisa, give me your phone." Lisa obliged and handed her phone to her best friend. She entered her passcode and started typing away. Lisa wanted to peek but she would hide the phone away from her. "...alright." She said with finality, handing Lisa her phone back. "Send this and afterwards, don't text again. Till she texts back that is."

"Hi Camila. I just wanted to ask you to please call me back when you read these, we really need to talk about this.." Lisa read aloud. She didn't doubt before sending the message to her girlfriend.. Or whatever Jennie was to her now at least. "And now..?" Jisoo scooted closer to her on the couch and put her arm over her, pulling her slightly.

"Now we wait." She put on Netflix and they ended up watching The Breakfast Club. Also known as their go-to movie when either of them was sad. By the end, Jisoo was holding back his tears and a single one rolled down Lisa's cheek.

"That never gets old." Jisoo said with her lip quivering. "Never gets old.." She repeated once more and wiped away a tear that managed to escape.

"You know," Lisa started, chuckling. "For someone who looks like such a badass, you're such a big baby." Lisa was right. Jisoo did look like a 'badass'. The dark stubble on her chin and sharp jawline gave her a rather mature look and her eyes held a lot of mystery in them. She was a very attractive young woman and she looked almost unapproachable because of her incredibly good looks. But she was everything except that, she was a very open, kindhearted, honest and loyal girl and Lauren thanked whatever caused their paths to cross, that it did.

"Hey!.." Jisoi pouted. "It's an emotional movie, alright?" Her arms were folded and the posture and his facial expression made him resemble a little kid.

"Dork." Lisa shook her head, laughing. She almost forgot about her complicated relationship status. Almost. The front door opened and Marco, Lisa's father walked in. He had a few letters in his hands and he was in dress neatly in suit and tie. He had a sad expression on his face which worried the two young adults.