Hotel Room

( The Heron George's go on a vacation and stay one night in a hotel room )

Cady: *sets bags down* Alright, here we are!

Ithlilen: Ooohh! I'm gonna go check out the bathroom! *giddily runs in the room*

Clara: *walks in carrying her own suitcase* Why's he's so excited about a bathroom?

Ithlilen: *from inside the bathroom* I'm not only checking it out—I'm testing it out...if you know what I mean! Your dudes gotta pee!

Clara: *squints eyes* Right...okay, well thanks for that....

Ithlilen: Not a problem! Don't mention it!

Regina: *checking over the beds* *sighs in relief* They look good.

Cady: Babe, I told you it'd be okay. I know last time we stayed in a hotel wasn't really up to your standards but—

Regina: Up to my standards? Cads, the bedsheets were stained with something red—and it wasn't juice!

Cady: *bites lip* I'm sure it wasn't what you think it was.

Regina: But what if it was? I wasn't about to risk it. I'd much rather sleep in our car than stay in a hotel were someone could've potentially been murdered!

Cady: *playfully rolls eyes* I highly doubt someone was murdered there.

Regina: When you can prove that...let me know.

Cady: Alright, alright! *turns to the kids* So, what do you kids think of the room?

Clara: *looks around* Seems fine. As long as there's no severed head in the closet...then I'm good.

Ithlilen: *calls from the bathroom* Everything's looking good in here! The only problem is...there's no window so...no one do anything more than number 1, we clear?!

Cady: Ithlilen Leo!

Ithlilen: What?! I'm just saying!

Regina: What about you, Raph? Do you like it?

Raph: *looks around a little nervous* *slowly nods*

Cady: *frowns sympathetically* I know you don't do well with new surroundings, Raph. But this vacation will be so much fun, okay?

Raph: *nods*

Ithlilen: *finally comes out of bathroom* Wooo! That feels better! So, where's everyone sleeping? I call lamp side! *plops onto one of the two beds by the lamp side table*

Clara: Ah come on! You only want that side because there's an outlet for your phone charger!

Ithlilen: You're just mad you didn't call it first! You were to busy trying not to get stuck in the middle in the car—you forgot all about the dibs on the bed!

Clara: Suck my left toe, Ithlilen...

Ithlilen: Sure sounds fun—

Cady: Okay, that's enough you two. We're here to enjoy each other's company on this vacation, not to make uncomfortably weird comments to our siblings.

Clara: You know what, Momma. You are right!

Cady: *blinks* Really? You think something I said is actually right? Wow...I should mark this down for the history books!

Clara: *rolls eyes* Don't ruin it. I was saying how I agree with you when you said this is going to be a fun vacation! I'm meeting Jericho later tonight!

Cady: *sighs* Right...this vacation wouldn't ever be fun because we're here as a family....I must have been crazy to think that would be the case.

Clara: Yeah...must be. Anyway! I gotta get ready! It's been months since I've seen him! It's our one year next week so we're going to celebrate while we're here! *rips open her suitcase and pulls out a new outfit*