I'm @CoolMom

( Regina is sitting on the couch relaxing with her feet up on her phone )

Clara: *hurries into the room, gathers her hoodie and car keys, starts heading to the front door*

Regina: Um hello? Just because you have your license now doesn't mean you can just leave without saying anything to anyone!

Clara: Uh....sorry? .......Okay, we done?

Regina: .....No! We're not!

Clara: *groans annoyed* What do you want?

Regina: To know where my daughter is going would be a good start. *sets hands on hips*

Clara: If you must know, I'm going over to see Ms Sarkisian.

Regina: Janis? Is Charlotte going to be there?

Clara: *shrugs* Possibly?

Regina: You don't know? Why are you headed over there then?

Clara: Um...I just told you. To see Ms Sarkisian. She promised she'd show me how to paint.

Regina: *blinks* Since when do you have an interest in art?

Clara: Since Ms Sarkisian offered me her assistance in my art class in school.

Regina: So...your going over just to hang out with Janis?

Clara: *nods slowly* Yes. Very good. Now, can I go?

Regina: *huffs at her attitude* I guess so—

*Clara rushes out the door*

Regina: *throws hands up* I didn't even get to finish my sentence!

Cady: Whats wrong, babe? *comes into room after hearing her yelling*

Regina: Cady, be honest with me....am I cool?

Cady: *blinks confused* What—I mean, yes, you're very cool. But...where is this coming from?

Regina: Clara wants to hang with Janis.

Cady: ....So?

Regina: So, my question is...how come she never wants to hang with me? Every time I try to talk to her...she gets this attitude about her!

Cady: Well...she is your daughter....

Regina: Cady!

Cady: *chuckles* I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

Regina: *squints eyes* Are you?

Cady: .......Yes?

Regina: *sighs, sits down, and covers face with hands* When did I become uncool?

Cady: Hon, you're not "uncool". It's just that we got older and a new generation with new trends took our place. Besides, no child likes to hang out with their parents. That's just how it goes.

Regina: But why?! I wanna be cool again, Cady! I wanna be so cool that our daughter wants to hang out with me! Heck, I'm gonna become so cool that she's gonna start begging to hang out with me!

Cady: *blinks* Gina, are you even listening to yourself? Just—take a minute. Take a breath.

Regina: *takes a breath* Why do I care so much? I mean, I would've rather eaten an alive cockroach than hang out with my Mom when I was in high school. So..why can't I accept that Clara is the same way?

Cady: *chuckles and rubs her back* I don't know, honey—

Ithlilen: I know! *raises a hand*

Cady: Ithlilen Leo—