Mission Cheer Up Clara, is a Go!

( Ithlilen is playing video games in the living room. He glances next to him, where his older sister would normally be...but Clara isn't there )

Ithlilen: *sighs* Even playing video games isn't fun without her! *stands up abruptly*

Raph: *walks into room* *looks to Ithlilen confused*

Ithlilen: It's been days, Raph! And she still isn't back to her old self! That Jericho jerk...really broke her heart!

Raph: *nods sympathetically*

Ithlilen: We have to do something! ....I don't know what yet but...I'll figure it out!

Raph: *playfully rolls his eyes*

Ithlilen: Once it figure out the best plan ever that will leave Clara even happier than she ever was even when she was still with Jericho....will you be on board? For the plan?

Raph: *nods without a second of hesitation*

Ithlilen: *grins* Awesome! Let's do this, Ninja Turtle! For Clara! *offers his fist to fist bump him*

Raph: *fist bumps him back*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ithlilen: Don't look at me like that! I know this plan seems a bit on the nose but—I don't want to put a lot of energy into a crazy complicated plan when something like this would work!

Raph: *rolls eyes, crosses arms and motions for Ithlilen to get on with the plan already*

Ithlilen: *takes a breath and knocks on Clara's bedroom door* Clara? Can I come in?

Clara: *voice muffled* I guess so...

*Ithilien opens the door to find Clara's usually spotless room in shambles. Clara herself still in her pajamas and is hiding under her blanket*

Ithlilen: Hey, hey, hey! What up, sis? *eyes the room and his sister with subtle concern*

Clara: *muffled* Same thing that's been up for the last few days. Depression.

Ithlilen: *sighs quietly* Well, why not change that? Let's hang out! I've got good old Minecraft set up on the PlayStation downstairs! What do you say? How about we kick it survival mode, just the three of us?

Clara: .....Thanks, Theo...thanks, Raphie....but I'm gonna pass. I'm just...tired is all...

Ithlilen: *frowns* You sure? I'll even let you be in charge of where we put the base.

Clara: I'm good...thanks though..

Ithlilen: *opens his mouth to say something but stops when Raph puts a hand on his shoulder* O-Okay....well...you know where to find us if you change your mind....

*the twins leave Clara's bedroom*

Ithlilen: Well that was pretty unsuccessful...Guess you were right, Raph. We're going to need to think bigger than just Minecraft to cheer a heartbroken teenager up.

Raph: *nods solemnly*

Ithlilen: *sighs* We better get to work brainstorming then...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ithlilen: Alright! Perfect! Thank you so much! See you soon! *hangs up his phone and immediately turns to his brother excitedly* Raph, guess what?!

Raph: *looks up questioningly*

Ithlilen: I just called the funniest person on the planet Earth....well, besides me.

Raph: *playfully rolls eyes* *then urges him on*