Career Day (Part 1)

(Clara has to bring Cady and Regina to school with her so they can talk about their jobs for a class)

Clara: I can't believe this is happening to me.... *sitting at breakfast table covering her face with her hands* Like...this is fuel for my nightmares.

Cady: Oh Clarabelle, you are so dramatic.

Clara: Do you understand how horrific of a situation this is for me? I have to bring my Moms to high school with me. Need I continue?

Regina: *rolls eyes* You're the one who asked us to.

Clara: Against my will! I'd much rather just fail the class versus bringing you two with me to school. But you two won't let me fail the class.

Cady: *sighs* We promise we won't embarrass you, honey.

Clara: Don't make promises you can't keep.

Regina: She's right, Cads. I'm not making any sort of promises. Especially when it comes to not embarrassing her—we all know that's my favorite thing to do! *smirks*

Clara: Don't be mean.

Regina: Mean? I'm not being mean! It's not my fault I wanna tell all of your classmates and teachers about how I can't believe my sweet, innocent, perfect, baby girl has grown up so fast! *tickles under her chin*

Clara: *growls* Do you wanna be bitten? Because your finger is in the perfect place for me to just— *acts like she's going to snap at Regina's finger*

Regina: *quickly pulls her hand away* Yeesh....someone's grumpy. *smirks* Should I tell everyone how fussy you've been this morning...?

Clara: Do you want me to tell everyone how your 37 and still try to see the light in the fridge turn off when you close the door?

Regina: *huffs* For the last time that was not what I was trying to do! The light was broken and I was checking to make sure it was working properly!

Clara: Suuurrrreeee. I believe you just as much as I believe in flying pigs wearing capes.

Regina: *crosses her arms* Don't be mean.

Clara: *shakes her head* Now I'm being mean?!

Cady: *stands back watching amused* Calm down you two. You'll wake the beast if you're not careful.

Ithilien: *walk into kitchen, messy hair, pale face, wearing a robe* Morning....

Clara: AHHH! The beast!

Ithilien: *glares at her* I'm too sick for this...I had to come get some juice...because I asked someone to bring me some but she never did! *glares at Regina*

Regina: *presses her lips together in remembrance* Oh...sorry, Theo. I was distracted by Simba. He was being so cuddly this morning! *pulls out phone* Wanna see this adorable picture I took of him?

Ithilien: No. I want juice. Raph does too.

Clara: I still can't believe you two got out of career day! I wish I was part of this twin sickness you guys got going on!

Ithilien: *shrugs* I'd normally be mad Raph got sick. Because whenever he gets sick...so do I...and vice versa...but, getting out of career day is definitely a plus.

Cady: *shakes her head disapprovingly* You kids act like it's the worst thing in the world!

Ithilien: It kinda is.

Clara: Yeah! Who wants to bring their parents to school with them?! Like, even Naomi is panicking. She sent me this text last night—or more like this morning. It was 3:30 am. You know it's bad when Naomi is awake at 3:30. That girls been putting herself to bed at 9:00 since before she could walk! *shows the text*