You're So Rude To Me

Regina: *marches through front door angrily* I can't believe her!

Cady: *rests on couch with laptop on her lap* *looks over at her wife frowning* Welcome home, babe.

Regina: *grumbles as she removes her shoes* I mean, she thinks she's so perfect! She thinks she's never wrong!

Cady: *sighs* Is this about Sonia again? *stands up and embraces Regina comfortingly* I know she can be a little....extreme...but—

Regina: Extreme? Extreme?! Do you know what she just said to me?!

Ithlilen: *rolls from his spot on the couch playing video games* I'm gonna guess something you didn't like...

Cady: *sighs* Theo....not the time, buddy. *looks back towards Regina* What did she say this time?

Regina: She had the audacity to tell me I shouldn't wear this suit jacket again because she has a similar one and she doesn't want us to look like we like the same types of fashion! *huffs* Also, for the record, we don't like the same fashion....I wouldn't be caught dead in anything even remotely similar to what she wears! If anything I'm the one who knows what fashion is! Me!

Cady: *rubs her shoulders to calm her down* Gina—darling—you know I adore you with every ounce of my being, right?

Ithlilen: Barf!

Cady: *playfully rolls her eyes* However, right now...you're letting high school you make an appearance. *kisses her cheek* If you really wanna get under Sonia's skin...have you tried not responding to her jabs?

Regina: *scoffs* I can't just not respond, Cady! Whose gonna tell her, her outfits look like they were stitched together by a child who found their parent's sowing kit, and that chalk shouldn't be used as a stand in eyeshadow!

Ithlilen: Have you tried saying these things with your eyes? I do it all the time!

Regina: What—?

Ithlilen: Okay so— *hops up* —All you gotta do is send whatever message you want to say through your eyes! So, in this case, you wanna make Sonia feel your hatred! So glare at her with everything you have, like this! *starts glaring intensely into Regina*

Cady: Huh. And you always do this?

Ithlilen: Yeah! Usually just in school though! You know, if a teachers really ticking me off or whatever.

Regina: *blinks* I've never tried that before....does it work?

Ithlilen: *shrugs* Must work at least somewhat.

Cady: *squints in suspicion* Whys that?

Ithlilen: Because if I said everything I was thinking out loud instead of using my eyes, I would have probably been kicked out of like...20 different schools at this point. *crosses arms* Honestly, it's a shame I can't share my thoughts....I have the brain to end people's whole careers!

Cady: ....I don't even want to know what that means....

Ithlilen: It means there is a good percentage of the teachers in that school who would be fired if I was allowed to voice my opinions!

Clara: *leaning against the stair railing* So...you're a Karen? You're the type who asks to see the manager over the tiniest things?

Ithlilen: If by tiniest things you mean how the first floor janitor lets it all hang loose and has no want to fix it! Then sure, tiniest things...

Cady: Aww, how do you know they don't have a want? Maybe they don't know?

Ithlilen: But they do know! He's been told countless times to pull up his pants! During Christmas time someone literally gifted him a belt! The way I see it: he takes full pride in scaring children!