Maisie Rose Heron-George

Clara: Come on! She's gonna be here any day! You can't just send us away to school! What if today's the day?!

Cady: *chuckles* Don't you worry, hon. If Maisie decides she's ready today...your Mom will call you, then the school, then you can drive your brothers to the hospital to meet us. However, like I always say...school. is. important.

Clara: But so is being there for my baby sister's birth!

Regina: Again, don't worry. You guys will be. I'll be with your Momma all day. I'll let you know immediately if something happens. Alright?

Clara: *sighs* ....Fine. But I'm not happy about it! It was literally her due date last week! We're basically counting the minutes now!

Cady: *playfully rolls eyes* Sweetie, I promise you. If I go into labor today, you will know. Okay?

Clara: But Momma—!

Cady: Clarabelle, you're going to school. End of discussion.

Clara: But I'm an adult!

Regina: Yes, an adult whose still living under her moms' roof, eating their food, and complaining about going to school. Real mature that one.

Clara: Stop being better at outsmarting me! No one but you finds it funny!

Ithilien: *raises his hand* I think it's funny.

Clara: Yeah? Well you also think seeing how many spoons you can stick to your face at once is also funny.

Ithilien: Excuse me, he's called Spoon Face Man! Get it right!

Regina: *deadpans* My points exactly.

Cady: Enough of this. School. Get going.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ms Norbury: So, as you can see here, if you take this factorial and multiply it— *clears throat* Miss Heron-George, I do believe there's a rule against having cell phones in class.

Clara: I'm sorry, Ms Norbury. But my Momma is about to have my baby sister soon. I've just been on edge waiting the days away.

Ms Norbury: *sighs* I know it can be very nerve wracking Clara, but—

Clara: *gasps* I gotta go! *stands up and starts gathering her things*

Ms Norbury: W...What's—?

Clara: My Momma's in labor! My baby sister is on her way! I can't stay around here! I need to be there! Thanks for understanding, Ms Norbury! You're the best! *runs out of classroom*

Ms Norbury: *blinks highly confused* O-Okay...? Anyway, back to this factorial.

(Clara runs down the hallway trying to text Ithilien, and Raph at the same time)

Clara: We need a family group chat......I can't believe I just said that....

Ithilien: *sitting in study hall fighting to stay awake* *sees his phone light up*

Clara: Momma and Mom are on their way to the hospital. Maisie is on her way!!!!!!

Ithilien: *jumps up* Hot Diggity dog!

Teacher: *clears throat* Wanna explain why you're talking right now?

Ithilien: I'm gonna be a big brother in a few hours! That's why I'm talking right now! My baby sister is coming so—bye! *starts to run towards the door*