Baby Shower (Part 2)

(The rest of the guests have arrived and the baby shower is in full swing)

Regina: No. I'm not doing it. You can't make me! *crosses arms*

Cady: *sighs* You become such a child around her! Just go over and thank Sonia for coming!

Regina: But I don't want to thank her! I'm not thankful she came! So...it would be insincere!

Cady: Fine. I'll go thank her for coming and you can continue to give her more ammunition for whenever you two go at it again. *starts waddling her way over to Sonia with her large belly*

Regina: *huffs*

Clara: Nice one, Mom.

Regina: *crosses arms* I don't like her.

Clara: I wonder what gave that away. Could it be your crossed arms or pouty lip?

Regina: The only reason she is here is to make herself look good. She doesn't honestly care about us. *furrows her brows* It's just that I'm the only one that sees what she's trying to do!

Clara: Uh huh.... well I'm gonna leave you here to whine and glare daggers off into the distance.... *backs away to find her friends*

Shepherd: And then I said, "girl, that outfit looks like you just jumped out of the 70s!" She was so mad at me—oh Clara! There's the soon to be big sister!

Charlotte: *blinks confused from Shepherd's story* Hey Bella, rocking baby shower here!

Clara: *giggles* Thanks, Momma and Mom made us all work hard to make it happen so I hope everyone enjoys it! *looks around* Have any of you seen Omi? She was acting kinda...off when I last saw her. I wanted to check in to make sure she's okay.

Shepherd: Ah yes, she did seem rather...off, didn't she? Though, sometimes it's hard to tell what's weird and what's not with her.

Clara: Do either of you know where she is?

Charlotte: Nah, last time I saw her, she was headed to speak with her Moms. She looked...upset...like.. trying not to cry.

Clara: *frowns* Oh no.... *looks off into crowd* I've gotta find her. I need to find out what's going on! *hurries off*

Shepherd: Ya know, this party isn't that big... it shouldn't be hard to find somebody.

Charlotte: *shrugs* Maybe not. To be honest, baby showers are pretty lame. As much as I love Clara and her family... The sooner I can go home, the sooner I can get back to my game.

Shepherd: *rolls eyes* That video game of yours will be there when you get back! Right now, let's celebrate a new little baby creature being brought into the world!

Charlotte: That's how I'm going to describe babies from now on, "little baby creatures"

Shepherd: Maisie Rose, the little baby creature.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naomi: *finds Gretchen and Karen sitting at the edge of the party* May I please accompany you?

Gretchen: *smiles* Of course, darling. *looks over to her as she sits down* Is something bothering you, Omi?

Naomi: Most certainly not. I am currently just relaxing and taking in the peace and quiet of the outskirts of this raging party.