𝐅 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍

In which two unfortunate teens decide to release their frustrations by having an intimate relationship with each other.

mature themes ahead

_______

Hello my friends, if you are uncomfortable with certain sensitive topics such as SEX, VIOLENCE, ALCOHOL, DRUGS, SELF HARM, SUICIDE, and other MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, then I suggest you leave now.

But if not, then you're in for a ride.

A few important reminders before we start:

FIRST, I do not own the plot and characters of the Harry Potter series. All the credit goes to J.K Rowling. However, I do not support her or her beliefs.

SECOND, The ones that I do own will be mentioned in the next chapters. If you want to use my characters for your own book, inform me beforehand. Please do not copy my plot. That is plagiarism and I will find out about it eventually.

THIRD, Homophobic, transphobic, racist, colorist, and other offensive and discriminative comments will be deleted. Let's keep this a negativity-free zone.

FOURTH, I am well aware that this book starts at year 4, and their age (14) is way too young for sexual interactions. However, in honor and consideration of the Triwizard Tournament, I cannot make it any other year but the fourth. What I can do is change their ages. Everyone will be aged up by two years, meaning that they will be 16 at year four and so on. Therefore, they will be on the right age of consent.

FIFTH, Trigger warnings will be added at the beginning of every chapter in consideration for those who may be uncomfortable with some topics the chapter may contain.

SIXTH, This is my very first official book / fanfiction. I am not a professional author and I do not consider myself as one. This is all for fun and entertainment, so please go easy on me. If you want to have early sneak peeks of my works, you can go follow me on Instagram, @ hoe4malfoy

That's all.

—A

_______

FRUSTRATION
Published November of 2020.