Star light

Argh...I am really bored. There is nothing to do. Hye Kyo and Wooseok are attending the concert and mr. popular? Well, he is also on leave, and I am damn sure the moment they come back, he will tease me continuosly saying, 'I wish you were also there. It was so much fun. Aww...my princess missed that,' and blah blah.

I can even feel the excitement of holding the light sticks, buying merch, putting a lot of delicious food in the stomach, and most important, dancing till I lose all of my calories. I wish I could also go and sing along with other fans. Seeing my idols perform is same as star gazing. It was my dream to see them. Argh.....

But look, I am all alone, bored. What should I do? Should I hack my university's computer system? Umm...at least I can hack Shi jin's laptop. Yes, that's a good idea!

I ran towards our lockers, quickly opened his locker and took out his laptop. It's absolutely normal for him to forget such costly things in university even when he knows that people like me, who loves to have fun and revenge, are all around. If you are thinking how I got the keys of his locker then it's very easy for me. Most of the time, I am the master of his locker, I mean slave.

I am trying to open his laptop but the security system is very tight. You need to believe, he got a sexy brain.

"He is intelligent but not more than me," I flipped my hairs in pride.

It took me only a few minutes, and it's unlocked. I am scrolling up and down, allowing the blue rays to damage my pretty eyes, but cannot find any thing that needs such a lock. All I can see is his notes and other documents.

No entertainment! What can you even expect from CEO Shi Jin? I am pretty sure he has another laptop for gaming and entertainment purpose. I was about to close when I found a folder 'family'. Without wasting time, I quickly opened it. There was only one picture of Shi Jin with his elder sister.

"Aww...they are so cute. But I hate him. Who can imagine that an innocent looking guy can have a devil mind?"

I kept his laptop in place when my mom called, and once again she reminded me to only STUDY and not to be too interested in someone's privacy and invade their personal life problems.

"I hope my friends are enjoying at the concert stadium. Anyways I will also have fun learning computer stuff," I exhaled with full force and made my way to my amazing lectures waiting.

//Meanwhile at the concert stadium// Author's POV

Hye Kyo and Wooseok reached early as the morning sun. It's the excitement of doing your favourite thing that drives you insane and helps to beat time.

"I can't believe, I can't believe that we are finally here. Oh my god! What if I get a heart attack or something? I can't tell you how much excited I am. I love you wooseok. When will it start? I am surely gonna die today after seeing my idols live, for the first time," Hye Kyo jumped in excitement like a five year old kid.

"Calm down baby otherwise people will thing you're a psychopath. I don't know whether you will get a heart attack or not but if you keep hitting me like this, I will surely get a fractured arm," Wooseok giggled and started laughing with his lungs out while seeing Hye Kyo dance like a monkey in excitement.

They were really enjoying the moment when our mr. popular made a dashing entry just like a hero. If he keeps giving his fresh killer looks like this then security is gonna drag him out of the stadium cause half of the female fans will be busy enjoying HIS visuals which is kinda disrespect to the idols.

"Hi!", Hye Kyo and Wooseok greeted warmly, not him but his sister with whom he came attached with like a free voucher with an expensive purchase.

"Hello, if I am not wrong then you are his classmates, right? I am Min Young. Dr. Min Young, Shi Jin's sister. Well, if you don't mind, can we join you both? Actually my brother is a little shy in public places that's why he is not saying anything," Min Young said with an half excited and half formal state.