The care taker

Finally mr. Min, the current chief of the intelligence bureau appears before us, having an arrogant smirk on his face. Shi Jin's smile becomes brighter as soon as he sees him.

Mr. Min speaks while looking at Shi Jin, "I accept you're the best when its about having a sharp brain, but when it comes to shooting skills, I am the best," he looks at Rock, "hey Rock! Nice to meet you."

"So you finally found me!"

Rock is at mr. Min's gun point, still he is laughing sarcastically. Mr. Min throws a rope towards Shi Jin and he ties the gangsters with it.

I mockingly laugh at myself. I say that I see a different side of Shi Jin everyday but today....I finally meet the real Shi Jin. It feels like I don't know him at all.

"Seriously? Like who wears a mask these days? And this kind of mask? Don't tell me your own people don't know your real face." Mr. Min said in a sarcastic way, "isn't it risky? What if somebody else wears a same mask and claim that he is Rock? Your whole territory will be vanished in a moment."

"Everybody is wearing a mask here. Somebody wears a mask to fake identity while some to look strong. And you?", Rock starts laughing, "your mask is quite interesting. It has covered your eyes. You're still blind mr. Min."

Shi Jin speaks in his deep hoarse voice, "stop talking rubbish, your game is over. Soon you will find yourself behind the bars."

"But first I need to see his face," mr. Min started taking steps towards Rock.

Rock quickly took big steps towards me and grabbed me in his arms. He takes out a knife and puts it on my neck.

"Why so hurry? Trust me you won't be pleased after seeing my face," said Rock while I am struggling to free myself but his grip is too firm.

"Leave her or I'll kill you in a minute," Shi Jin shouted. His eyes are red with anger.

"Really? I don't think so. And do you think you will ever be able to find your one and only lovely.....you know whom I'm talking about!"

Mr. Min points his gun at Rock, trying to find the best angle to shoot him without harming me. "Oh come on. I very well know you can't hurt her and is just making a scene to escape but I won't let that happen."

"You are ready to risk her life for few medals? I think Shi Jin has not told you anything yet."

Meanwhile Shi Jin shoots him in his leg and pulls me in his arms. His action was so fast that my head bumps in his chest. He is wrapping one arm around me while the other arm is holding a gun.

He glances at me and speaks in a caring voice, "are you okay?"

I nod. I push him a little to release myself but his grip tightens.

"I had no plans to shoot you as we need a lot of information and precious things but you crossed your limits. Consider that gun shot as a reminder that you should never mess with my girl," Shi Jin spoke like a real officer.

"Your girl? She belongs to me. Its my fault that I left her alone but I don't repeat my mistakes. I'll take her with me soon."

Shi Jin's jaws tighten and gives Rock a death glare. "You're still alive because we work according to law. But if you even dare to look at Sakshi, I promise I'll not even think once before killing you."

"Stop it guys. I am not an asset. I don't belong to anyone," I spoke in annoyance.

Mr. Min, who is busy talking on his phone, hangs up the call and looks at us with a calm face. "Calm down Shi Jin, our team will be here in 5 minutes and he'll rot in jail for his entire life."