Besotted bonfire

I removed the curtains and found everybody playing valley ball outside under the shinning sun. The sand looked playful. I too wanted to enjoy, even Hye kyo and Rebecca came to invite me but mr. arrogant and ms. Choi didn't allowed. I tried a lot to convince them but do you think they'll ever listen? They always treat me like a kid. Why don't they understand that I'm grown up now?

After having another set of tasty breakfast and lunch, my cockroach classmates at least called me for the bonfire. It's the last day of the trip and tomorrow we'll be leaving so I can't miss this chance.

I went outside, wrapped in a soft woollen pink shawl with intricate designs, which my mom once gifted me. It's freaking cold! I feel like sitting inside a refrigerator. How can it be so chill in the evening?

At the count of three, everybody gathered and took their places around the fire making a huge circle. All are dressed in their winter clothes with chattering teeth.

Bonfire indicates a festive and happy being. We burn all the bad lucks, evils and our own fears. I hope this bonfire takes all my pain too.

"What about we play something...like truth and dare?", Shim Chung recommended.

"Wait. Please don't go savage guys," I requested while others just showed their teeths and nodded a yes.

"Says the savage queen!", exclaimed Rebecca.

"I am in!", said everybody and so did I and with this we stared our game.

"So the first question is for wooseok." said Rebecca.

"Dare," he replied.

"Confess to someone in this group who makes your heart skip a beat!", Rebecca giggled.

First there was a long ghost-silent and I could clearly listen to the sound the waves make at night. While Hye Kyo is getting sweaty though she is not afraid at all. But what if Wooseok proposes to someone else?

Keeping all stuffs aside, he stood up and started taking steps towards us...or better say towards me! Oh, god is he crazy or what? Hye kyo and Shi Jin will kill me! Please stop!

He took his steps back and kneeled down in front of his love. Such a prankster!

"Do you think I can like someone else when I love you?", he asked Hye Kyo with eyes filled with affection.

She nodded a yes and wooseok just laughed at her cuteness, "what made you take so long?"

"You."

"Me?"

"You said you don't love me but you acted like you do. I was wondering if  I have a chance or not."

"Just because I didn't talked doesn't mean I didn't thought about you. I was just trying to distance myself because I thought I lost you forever," Hye kyo made a sad bunny face with pouty lips.

"Do you think moon can ever be separated from its light? I can never even dream of losing you. You don't know how much I was craving for you. Everyday felt like drinking poison. Now don't you dare doing this again and doubting our love. Promise you'll never leave me again," Wooseok held her hands tightly and cherished all the bruises on their relationship.

"I'll never. Even if you want, I will not leave you. I will stick by your side and always be with you like a shadow."

They both got hypnotized and stayed like that, hand in hand for a few minutes while everybody shouted a 'oo ho!'. So cute!

But let me remind you Hye Kyo, love is not like being together like a shadow. Even our shadow leaves us in darkness.

"Ok Jackson next is for you and I know you'll choose dare so bark like a dog till the game ends and walk around on your four limbs," a mate said which he followed.