Basket junkies

Today is the basketball competition and Shi Jin went to the university early. When I woke up, I found my breakfast ready on the table with a note saying, "please take some rest princess."

Neither I am allowed to go out nor anyone else is allowed to enter his house. It's for safety purposes and to be honest, I myself don't want to go anywhere. I feel safe here.

After getting ready and wearing some of Min Young unnie's old dresses, I am wandering in the house like a ghost, thinking what happened yesterday. My head still pains and thankfully Shi Jin also left painkillers for me. I wonder how difficult it will be for him to be someone else in the morning and a completely different person by evening. Just like a vampire or werewolf!

"It's so boring sitting on the couch all day. What can I do?", I said while sinking on a couch, "if I am not wrong then Shi Jin have a mini library I guess...I can read books!"

I started searching for the book world in this huge mansion and after half an hour of wandering, I finally found it. It's just next to the bedroom.

"Uff! You were here? And I was searching for you for so long. How stupid I am!"

I sat on a blue coloured chair made of sheep wool, under the lamp. "This chair feels comfortable. I'll buy one too!"

I started searching for books of my interests, something comedy, because I am not at all in the mood of reading a tragic romance or a thriller. My life is enough. I stood and started looking through the rainbow coloured books.

"Umm...this book looks interesting," I was about to take out the book when my bracelet got stuck in a nail.

Without knowing that my bracelet is hooked, I shrugged off my hand and the bracelet broke into pieces. All the beads fell on the floor, while some on the shelf and some under the chairs.

"Argh! It was my favourite bracelet! I knew one day this is going to happen but I didn't knew that it will happen because of my mistake. But actually it's Shi Jin's mistake. He always keeps pulling it and today because of this iron nail, I lost this bracelet. It was gifted to me by Hye Kyo, my bestie. I'll never forgive Shi Jin for putting these nails here."

I started collecting the beads, hoping I will be able to remake it. A few beads were stuck between the books. I was trying to take out the last bead between the pages of a red colour, thick book.

"Why is it not coming out? I think I need to take this book out first."

The moment I pulled the book, the shelf moved to its left and there was a secret cupboard.

"Woah! A secret cupboard! Is it the magic of the fantasy books or I am dreaming?", I rubbed my eyes, "the first time I came here, I found a pen gun and today I found a mysterious book shelf! God knows how many more things are hidden here!"

I peeked inside the cupboard and it's empty. Like seriously empty. There is only one diary kept inside and nothing else. I took out the diary and blew the dust from it.

"Seems like an old diary. But whose is this? And why is it here? And why it's so dirty? Nobody cleans it or what?"

I opened the first page and it's a personal diary, a kind of thing in which we write about our everyday experiences. I should not open it but.....if no one is looking then what's the problem? I took the diary to the room, covered myself with the thick blanket and started reading random pages.

10th March, 2016
Dear diary,
I am very happy. We three, I mean, I, my bestie and my crush went to a karaoke! I know it was exciting. Suzy was looking like an angel sent from heaven for me. I can't describe how beautiful she is. She is beautiful both inside and out. The yellow coloured floral skirt was looking so damn good! And when she started singing, I really couldn't control it. My heart jumps out whenever I see her smiling and dancing. She is so cute! Sometimes I want to pinch her blushing cheeks! And my bestie always teases me for this. I know we three bunked school but it was worth it. It's been years of our friendship and my friend keeps provoking me to propose her to be my girlfriend. I don't know if she will like it or not and I don't want to destroy our friendship so maybe I'll wait till she starts feeling the same. But one thing is for sure, I got the best friends in the world!!!!
With love,
Shi Jin.