⤜Three▻

"Remember me,"

The two had been together for three weeks now and a lot had changed for both of them. The days after she spoke to him for the first time she decided to find out his name, though he couldn't remember. So, she looked through his mind and found that he was called James so that's what she called him.

A tray of food would come in the morning and the two would split the meal in half. Then she would wander around the room enjoying the deep conversations they had about anything and everything. During the night Aurora had awful nightmares to the point where James had to hold her and tell her she was safe. Eventually, it became a coping strategy that whenever she had a nightmare he would cuddle her until she went back to sleep. Then he watched over her the rest of the night. 

As the weeks went by their relationship grew and they both began to feel something they never thought they had in a long time. Every time he looked into her eyes as she spoke to him his chest twinged and yearned for her. He felt protective of her...love for her.  

One day, two guards came in holding wooden blocks. They glared at the two assets and set the blocks down at the table, "The Superior wants you to practice," 

Aurora only nodded before the guards left and sat down near the table. James looked at her in confusion but soon in shock. She lifted her hands as her eyes glowed that golden colour and her skin came up in golden cracks. So she was special. 

He watched in awe as she lifted those blocks with her mind, spinning them around in the air. Suddenly he noticed the metal on the bed breaking away. It lifted in the air and quickly darted for him. The soldier braced himself for the metal to pierce his eye but it stopped just before it did. The metal was so close that even the slightest movement would do harm. 

Aurora turned around, eyes still glowing and moved the metal back to the bed. She sighed and the blocks went down as her eyes changed back. James sat there, slightly terrified, surprised and amazed. That's why the madame was hesitant to hand her over to HYDRA. 

Aurora saw the puzzled look on his face, "They didn't tell you?" 

The soldier blinked and shook his head, "No they didn't. What else can you do?" 

"Well, my main powers are telekinesis and telepathy but I have a feeling I can do a lot more than just that," she replied sitting down on the bed. 

"How long have you been able to do that?" he asked. 

"Since I was born, I think. I'm not sure," 

"Well, I kind of figured out there was something about you. Those whispers were creepy and I saw your eyes in the dark when you were in that cell," he laughed softly. He hadn't laughed in so long but somehow this girl managed to make him laugh. She made him feel a lot of things. 

Aurora laughed, "Yeah I enjoyed freaking the guards out. He would run like a rabbit whenever I did something," 

They both laughed and continued talking as Aurora described more of her powers. They spoke well into the night and soon Aurora was starting to drift off to sleep. 

He had to leave the next day. Another kill to keep her alive and now that he knew more about her he definitely couldn't let that happen. He cared about her too much. 

Aurora woke up to feel the soldier place a kiss on her forehead before leaving in silence. It was about an hour after he left and then the guards came in. They dragged her out of her soldier's quarters and to a big room. The superior wanted entertaining and she hated it. 

A guard chucked a black tutu and point shoes at her, "Hurry up, we want a show," 

The girl nodded and left the room to change as she was in the middle of zipping up her dress one of the guards swung her around and she hit the floor. Before she could do anything he hit her face causing it to bleed. She whimpered but hurried to put her shoes on.